Game Day Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG - Sun 13 Sep 3:20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm out. Nice knowing you guys. Not giving this spineless club another cent. ****ed up selections our so called stars are jelly fish. No more money from me stick you fu king fighting tiger fund up your arse. Cancelling my acc. Adios.

That holding the ball decision cost us the game.

No more finals for that ump.

How did he dispose it? Did he have prior? Baffling decision, just baffling.

I blame Wayne Campbell. Never liked the bloke.

I hate Norf. They'll get smashed by the swans anyway.

Cotchin - you should be ashamed. Ditto Lids.

Add to that the selection of Griff and the dropping of Lennon and Lloyd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm out. Nice knowing you guys. Not giving this spineless club another cent. stuffed up selections our so called stars are jelly fish. No more money from me stick you fu king fighting tiger fund up your arse. Cancelling my acc. Adios.

LOL, the possible HTB call could have changed this game!

I'm out. Nice knowing you guys. Not giving this spineless club another cent. stuffed up selections our so called stars are jelly fish. No more money from me stick you fu king fighting tiger fund up your arse. Cancelling my acc. Adios.
that's fair. I honestly can't handle much more of this. This is the worst club to barrack for, no question.

Cotchin goes missing during the big moments, doesn't deserve the captaincy and he is a b-grade footy player.

**** off campaigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back