Autopsy Elimination Final - Richmond vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

<-- See the two trophies just over here underneath my username? Try to imagine how it would feel to have them underneath yours because that's about as close as you're going to get. :cool:
You were personally awesome in helping acquire those trophies too. Unlucky not to get bog and claim a couple of Norm Smiths to go with the other pictures.:thumbsu:

Twice
So is that...2 finals wins in twenty years??
Yep or to put it another way, how many finals have Richmond won in the last 2 decades? Here's a hint, it's twice as many as the amount of premierships the Saints have won in their entire history.

Don't throw stones in glass houses maybe?

Cracking game guys. I was shaking the whole last quarter. Really stressful stuff but happy to get the win. Umpires had some howlers on both ends, although I felt tigers got a few easy ones in the first half.

Petrie, brown, Higgins .. Harvey & Waite just love them. Thomas has a problem, his attitude and approach is putrid. I won't stand for it. Tigers had a crack. Like the look of conca, Mcintosh and lambert. Good game guys. Ziebell better played in forward line please

Out: Nahas. Thomas.
In: turner, dumont.

you know what I could say the same thing about Bontempelli costing you the game with those easy set shots that my grandmother could have kicked , that was disgraceful for a gun player and future leader but I won't as I am too classy for that bullshit:)
He is also a 2nd year player and actually played a good game bar those missed shots, he also touched the ball more than 9 bloody times in a final and scored more than 36 supercoach points he got 24 disposals and racked up 114 supercoach points had a good game would have gone close to B.O.G had he converted those chances he also isn't the captain and leader of our club. So poor comparison mate if you want someone to compare Cotchin to in a finals game Leon Davis would be a better bet. :$

Twice

Yep or to put it another way, how many finals have Richmond won in the last 2 decades? Here's a hint, it's twice as many as the amount of premierships the Saints have won in their entire history.

Don't throw stones in glass houses maybe?

It was a legit question.
Was hoping to see a tigers win today.
Throw the saints lnes all you want, all saints members have seen the lowest of the low so not much bothers us now.

You choked
Like we did in 09

Yeah, cotchin copped the tag and he didn't show which is poor but deledio has no excuses, same with Ellis. Those two on form win games, especially deledio, I'm not entirely sure what happened to him. Obviously as a north supporter I was happy that I didn't see him often but it was a disappointing performance from him nonetheless.
Will haunt Delidio - absolutely woeful. No excuse - didnt look like he wanted to be out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Spook
"Tough man Cotchin no where to be seen in a final."

Got to agree with your comments.

Don't think I have ever seen a worst performance in a huge final from a captain ?

So much on the line 90k crowd and he puts a performance like that ?
Yep agreed. A couple of months ago Cotchin decided he was going to be the big "tough man" and "throw his weight" around. The thing is, real tough players do that and deliver in big games when everyone is going harder. Blokes like Hodge, Selwood, Evans, Brereton etc are the real tough guys, Cotchin and his haircut provide some entertainment for the Home and away season, however let's watch real tough men perform in September.

This isn't an autopsy, it's neutral fans kicking the corpse of Richmond's season. Shut the thread.

We choked again, the pressure and hype the club garners is ridiculous; good and bad. Filthy on our leaders Cotchin and Ellis and Edwards and Deledio, very little poise again.
I thought North should've won by 4-5 goals.

I can't ignore that Cunnington non-holding the ball decision though, it was atrocious and the two goal turnaround cost us any chance of winning the game.

While I agree it's definitely a free.... Why the f*** did they not play to the whistle??? Only themselves to blame for the Roo's being able to rebound as the muppets just stood there

Who was Dimma referring to in the pressed as a ******* moron

Someone made a comment I couldn't hear and he responds "serious? ******* moron"

It was at the tail end of the HTB decision
Maybe he should watch the 1st half again and thank the umps for all their early charity.

30 scoring shots to 18. We won all the important stats. They were lucky to get close.
on an unrelated note, good luck to the hawks tomorrow :D, hate to break it but you ain't gonna win the division this year :D

Who was Dimma referring to in the pressed as a ******* moron

Someone made a comment I couldn't hear and he responds "serious? ******* moron"

It was at the tail end of the HTB decision
Here's the video. Almost certain it was directed at an AFL official who was monitoring the press conference and warned him that he would cop a $5k fine. Pretty sure it's the "Patrick" he refers to with scorn just after he sits down. Clearly AFL were in damage control for the bullshit missed HTB and didn't want him criticizing the umpires over it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Elimination Final - Richmond vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back