Eliminator Thread 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

The Geelong game cost me victory against a team made after Round 22. If Kelly stayed in, and Duncan stayed out I would have won. Oh well ... easily won my league match.

Of course he will, but Ablett very rarely puts up two sub performances in a row. He will bounce back, like all champions do.

Ablett had 30 possessions, it was not a sub par performance. His DT score was down simply due to the nature of the game on the weekend.

Collingwood does not have any real notable taggers, possibly Toovey. I would imagine that Mick Malthouse will rotate a number of players on Ablett to stem his impact on the game.

Lost by 1 point... but scores near enough to 2300.

Op had all the right emergencies playing and best cap pick.

I had hitcock sitting on the sidelines while rockliff was playing and rok and brown playing like sh*t along with several other wonder players giving bad games.

Worst part..

Last week 1 trade.. took at B hall for a bottoming out prem... not naming names here.. but hall beat them by more than a point. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ablett had 30 possessions, it was not a sub par performance. His DT score was down simply due to the nature of the game on the weekend.

Collingwood does not have any real notable taggers, possibly Toovey. I would imagine that Mick Malthouse will rotate a number of players on Ablett to stem his impact on the game.
An Ablett 30 possessions doesn't neccessarily always tell the story though. From what I have heard, he was a lot quieter than usual.

119 :D (I won 2,251 to 2,132)
I should survive for another 3-4 rounds, but at this stage it's going to be hard to get into the final 1,000 (I'm ranked 1,352 overall)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone in favour of having a slight handicap in the scoring for the eliminator for those teams made after Rd 1 ?? Say, losing a couple of % off your overall score for each week after Rd 1 the team is submitted.

I think it was idiotic of VS to have the eliminator start a week early this year and have the first 260,000 contestants play. It meant that quite a few teams made after round 1 were eligible. Last year only the first 130,000 entrants qualified for the eliminator.

First time posting in this thread... I'm still in Eliminator and just wanted to let you all know I eliminated a person with Ablett ;) Just doing my bit for the Eliminator comp :D
And screw everyone who made their teams after Rd 1.

Ranked: 4531

Just cant seem to string 2 good games together, I'm sure to meet my match soon. I was travelling pretty well early however a zero and a terrible week or 2 has thrown me backwards a fair bit and looking @ Ausyid team and rank I am doubting my claims as a top 500 candidate.

What's your rank?

Ranked: 4531

Just cant seem to string 2 good games together, I'm sure to meet my match soon. I was travelling pretty well early however a zero and a terrible week or 2 has thrown me backwards a fair bit and looking @ Ausyid team and rank I am doubting my claims as a top 500 candidate.

What's your rank?

Ranked 1,178 at the moment.

No problems with the team at the moment. Very happy with how I'm going right now.

Priority not with the eliminator but that may change if I get matched up with you at some stage along the way ;)

First time posting in this thread... I'm still in Eliminator and just wanted to let you all know I eliminated a person with Ablett ;) Just doing my bit for the Eliminator comp :D
And screw everyone who made their teams after Rd 1.

So did i. unfortunately for you i have ablett too.

If its any consellation he was in top 1000 overall and i am ranked 5000 odd.

Surprised i got the win considering i had gram and he didnt

Remove this Banner Ad

Eliminator Thread 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back