Ellinbank Football League p2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been told by very reliable people that Withers is at Cora Lynn next year on $1500 a game.
Plus Garfield would never in their wildest dreams pay the money required for these three and certainly wouldnt even have that sort of money to pay them in the first place.

Looks like cora lynn going to spend up big again this year, going to be hard to beat. $1500 is about his going rate, was on similar to that last year up Kyabram way.

I doubt it very much if he would be on that much coin. Cora Lynn no longer pay that much money to an individual player. We didn't even pay that much money to get donno to the club from Longwarry.

I doubt it very much if he would be on that much coin. Cora Lynn no longer pay that much money to an individual player. We didn't even pay that much money to get donno to the club from Longwarry.

it doesnt matter if you dont believe it mate, that is what i am CERTAIN he will be getting to play at CL. Like saint leo said he has been getting those dollars at Kyabram last couple of years and Balranald before that.

You dont take pay cuts to go play in the EDFL.

You dont fly from darwin to melbourn to play footy for any less than that. The word was about 1400 at kyabram and everyone knows the money he was on at balranald.

If I here from anyone withers is playing cheap for a mate or he owes someone a favour is a blatant lie.

it doesnt matter if you dont believe it mate, that is what i am CERTAIN he will be getting to play at CL. Like saint leo said he has been getting those dollars at Kyabram last couple of years and Balranald before that.

You dont take pay cuts to go play in the EDFL.

No you don't take pay cuts to play edfl but you do take pay cuts to play closer to family and friends, clubs that have success and clubs where you already have mates.

No you don't take pay cuts to play edfl but you do take pay cuts to play closer to family and friends, clubs that have success and clubs where you already have mates.

Yeah fair enough but if that was the reason he would play at Garfield on less dollars not CL. And what mates? i would hardly call joe and jack his mates.

[/b]
Yeah fair enough but if that was the reason he would play at Garfield on less dollars not CL. And what mates? i would hardly call joe and jack his mates.

As Leo previously pointed out he didn't leave Garfield on the best of terms a few years back. Joe and Jack may not be close mates mates with him but they are still mates and i am pretty sure that he played with Dan O'Hara at Garfield as well.

As Leo previously pointed out he didn't leave Garfield on the best of terms a few years back. Joe and Jack may not be close mates mates with him but they are still mates and i am pretty sure that he played with Dan O'Hara at Garfield as well.

Because he was on good coin at garfield, cracked it when they didnt give him enough recognition for 200 games and told them he was getting 1000 at balranald so match that or he was gone. This was about round 4, thats why i wouldnt think garfield would want him back.

How old would Withers be now? 35? Pretty sure he is coaching in Darwin and has missed a lot of games with injury this year so I cant believe that a 35? yr old would be worth $1500 a game.

Matthew Robinson from Rowville to Cora Lynn would be on a heap of coin also, he won the EFL Div 2 B&F a couple of years ago.

Good player, but i'm tipping he'll spend a lot of time on the bench under red/yellow cards

How old would Withers be now? 35? Pretty sure he is coaching in Darwin and has missed a lot of games with injury this year so I cant believe that a 35? yr old would be worth $1500 a game.

He has played 13 out of a possible 18 games up in Darwin and yes he is the coach of the waratahs in the NTFL, who have an elimination final this saturday. Like I said earlier I doubt he will get close to $1500 a game.

Let me tell you all right now. Choose to believe it or not. No player at Cora Lynn will be paid over $1000 a game. They haven't paid that much money for just one player probably since Ty Esler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me tell you all right now. Choose to believe it or not. No player at Cora Lynn will be paid over $1000 a game. They haven't paid that much money for just one player probably since Ty Esler.

Not that it matters but that amount has come out of the horses mouth, so unless your on the committee you dont know. And he is 36.

Even people on the committee would not know how much people are paid. Would every committe member at darnum know what those blokes were on, no chance in the world, probably only patto and sinclair would havne known.
Should only really be 4-5 people in the club that know otherwise thats when troubles happen.

That's probably what they tell the players and members, Beljak, but might not be the truth.

I doubt $1500 is the truth also. Wouldn't be the first person to elaborate their pay check to a mate or acquaintance just to get them going.

Even if it's not that high, I bet those two signings would cost at least $1500 between them.

That's probably what they tell the players and members, Beljak, but might not be the truth.

I doubt $1500 is the truth also. Wouldn't be the first person to elaborate their pay check to a mate or acquaintance just to get them going.

Even if it's not that high, I bet those two signings would cost at least $1500 between them.

I am pretty sure that there is 3 players all coming as part of the one package, Withers, Kelf and Setford, $1500 for the 3 of them that is a touch more believable.

Be thinking more than that for all 3, when your playing your off seasons in darwin as a professional footballer almost you wouldnt run around for 500 a game when those blokes know they could get far more at other clubs. Probably even in the same league or CC league.

I am pretty sure that there is 3 players all coming as part of the one package, Withers, Kelf and Setford, $1500 for the 3 of them that is a touch more believable.
Toner's knows kelf well. And i think Cora Lynn have one more player to come yet also.You would think cl would pay for the plane ticket also to get withers down here so add 600 to the 1500 becomes to much for one 35 year old .Kelf will go to bfield

fact=withers would not get out of bed for anything less than 1200 bucks a week.no chance him playing at garfied.

Even people on the committee would not know how much people are paid. Would every committe member at darnum know what those blokes were on, no chance in the world, probably only patto and sinclair would havne known.
Should only really be 4-5 people in the club that know otherwise thats when troubles happen.

Hey. Keep Darnum out of it. We dont pay any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back