Elliot Yeos suspension

Is this a fair 1 week suspension

• Yes

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 88 91.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

There has to be more to it than that, surely...?

Will Setterfield copped 2 weeks last year for the perfect tackle. Just thinking about it still makes me angry.

You think that's bad.
NicNat got a week for a perfect tackle against Karl Amon (that is constantly shown in highlight videos mind you) because Michael Christian says he should have taken into consideration the weight difference between them. I sh!t you not.

It’s soft but players have to stop doing these cheap shots. As long as they are consistent don’t mind the call
If they were consistent then we will have 180 player suspended each week for it. That how pathetic decision it is. Push and shoving is something that happens all the time.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If they were consistent then we will have 180 player suspended each week for it. That how pathetic decision it is. Push and shoving is something that happens all the time.

Don’t punch though that’s the issue there’s just no need for it. Don’t blame the charge how about you blame Yeo for being dumb and doing it.

Don’t punch though that’s the issue there’s just no need for it. Don’t blame the charge how about you blame Yeo for being dumb and doing it.
No I'm blaming 100% the charge as it's the worst decison I've ever seen. Guess you have never played football before. Stick to basketball. This is a contact sport and pushing and shoving happens all the time.

Simple you suspend one player for something that soft then suspend a third or half of the league for it including Luke Parker because I've seen him doing it plenty of times. You can't even defend this. It's everything against the fabric of this game. Pushing and shoving happen all the time. This comes down not about the charge at all. It comes down to Micheal Christians and his pal Garry Hocking. Two clubs that just so happen we are playing these past two weeks. This is Corruption at it's worst. F**k these two amuture idiots making the decision on this game how it suits them and their clubs. I hope we fight it all the way and be pissed off if we didn't.

Last edited:
No I'm blaming 100% the charge as it's the worst decison I've ever seen. Guess you have never played football before. Stick to basketball. This is a contact sport and pushing and shoving happens all the time.

Simple you suspend one player for something that soft then suspend a third or half of the league for it including Luke Parker because I've seen him doing it plenty of times. You can't even defend this. It's everything against the fabric of this game. Pushing and shoving happen all the time. This comes down not about the charge at all. It comes down to Micheal Christians and his pal Garry Hocking. Two clubs that just so happen we are playing these past two weeks. This is Corruption at it's worst. F**k these two amuture idiots making the decision on this game how it suits them and their clubs. I hope we fight it all the way and be pissed off if we didn't.

Parker got one just as soft last year and I had no issue with it. In the end these players need to not be so stupid and do these off the ball things. Why even do it...you are winning the game easily

Parker got one just as soft last year and I had no issue with it. In the end these players need to not be so stupid and do these off the ball things. Why even do it...you are winning the game easily
Well you sound like an idiot that should be watching basketball if you wanted the no contact.

Yeo didn't do anything. Open you're eyes. This is football.

Maybe some of us don't want the grit and hard edge taken out of the sport.

I'm all for sling tackles and leaping bumps to the head being cracked down on (because of the concussion side of things) - but the niggle is part of the game.
You may disagree, fine, but I know I'm not the only one who doesn't mind the push and shove aspect of AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Yeo got 1 week for what looks like something that happens 100 times a game.
You can see the footage in the WC board.

Now I'm trying not to be a biased WC supporter but from the available footage, this has to be a joke right?!

The reason I joined Bigfooty was because I was so pissed off with Cornes getting reporting I wanted to vent mu frustration somewhere.

Yeo getting a week should get someone sacked. You have 4 day turn arounds and you're wasting time with this shit.

Has anyone seen anything like this ever?

Can Michael Christian have a job tomorrow if the AFL aref fair dinkum?

Can I confirm he got one week for a punch or one week for piss weak punching technique?

That's as soft as it gets

The original angle is inconclusive - can’t have any idea what happened - if it did - must have been pretty soft because Wills ran off unaffected and no desire to remonstrate

the second angle clearly shows no punch thrown

surely the report gets rescinded on the basis of the second angle

Remove this Banner Ad

Elliot Yeos suspension

Back