AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Sea Eagles, Subiaco
cricket :thumbsu:

A good looking chick that liked test cricket would be a dream

The male sportslover's dream date.

505965-1_lp.jpg

Not only is Ellyse Perry into cricket but soccer as well. Not sure if she's into AFL as she's from NSW, might be more of an NRL or Rugby Union fan but that still wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me as I like those sports too. Also doesn't hurt that she's a strong 9/10 (the braces knock her down a point).

It's not all that hard finding chicks into AFL in Perth but I'd still be reluctant to take one on a date to a St Kilda game as I'm not the most pleasant person to be around when it's a close tense game or St Kilda are losing, I tend to develop a severe case of tourette's syndrome. I'm only OK to be around if St Kilda are winning easily which doesn't happen that often these days.

The male sportslover's dream date.

Ellyse is hot no doubt (real hot, also rate that Meg Lanning lass), but i reckon she'd be an absolute bore to go out with. I really doubt she gets loose on the town, and she's certainly not gonna be impressed when i suggest doing lines off her ass crack. But who knows?

Ellyse is hot no doubt (real hot, also rate that Meg Lanning lass), but i reckon she'd be an absolute bore to go out with. I really doubt she gets loose on the town, and she's certainly not gonna be impressed when i suggest doing lines off her arse crack. But who knows?

She does seem like a bit of a goody two shoes but looks can be deceiving.

Probably unlikely to be a real party girl though when she's a dual international sportswoman.

She is not hot.

Flat chest, far too muscly arms, a bit of a duck mouth... the epitome of a 5/10. So average.

Would-Not-Bang2.jpg

It's your problem if you were trying to pick her up and she leaves.

An even bigger problem if you do manage to pick her up and she's insecure.

Sort the wheat from the chaff and save yourself some hassle while you're at it.

She is not hot.

Flat chest, far too muscly arms, a bit of a duck mouth... the epitome of a 5/10. So average.

Ok, you go date a nagging princess who whinges and moans every time you chuck on the footy and gets fat in a few years when she gets comfortable.

I'll crack open a beer and watch the footy with Elise Perry, then have her do some pushups at half time while I lay underneath.

No woman on earth is perfect, compromises must be made.

She might be perfectly okay with her job. She just might not be interested in guys who think it's okay to make snide remarks about it.

Who? Ellyse Perry?

Seems similar to Katy Perry. I reckon it would be close if one was covered in as much makeup as the other one.

Ellyse Perry doesn't wear makeup on the cricket field, apart from zinc cream, and she still scrubs up alright. She looks better than Katy Perry without makeup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys are crazy, especially Silent Alarm. 5? Get a grip son. Comfortably an 8 on looks alone, and pushing the 9-10 range due to who she is.

Ellyse is hot no doubt (real hot, also rate that Meg Lanning lass), but i reckon she'd be an absolute bore to go out with. I really doubt she gets loose on the town, and she's certainly not gonna be impressed when i suggest doing lines off her arse crack. But who knows?

Na, she comes across as really nice and modest but I reckon she'd get really ****ing loose after a few too many cruisers, and she'd also be an absolute **** in bed. That's how I imagine her anyway.

You guys are crazy, especially Silent Alarm. 5? Get a grip son. Comfortably an 8 on looks alone, and pushing the 9-10 range due to who she is.

Na, she comes across as really nice and modest but I reckon she'd get really ******* loose after a few too many cruisers, and she'd also be an absolute **** in bed. That's how I imagine her anyway.
Don't call her a **** to her face, it might not go down too well.

Sometimes she's cute. In some photos she looks alright. But I mean she's barely anything to rave about if you averaged out all her photos. And I barely see it as more alluring when she's bowling, either: in fact, it makes her less attractive.

547409_354391297946090_1965999080_n.jpg

I mean come on, how is that anything more than unattractive? Cricket brings out some unattractive actions and movements.

So um, my footy failure story has evolved into this.

I'm not too sure what I feel about this.

post-script; asked her out for dinner tonight and she said no. :(

Sometimes she's cute. In some photos she looks alright. But I mean she's barely anything to rave about if you averaged out all her photos. And I barely see it as more alluring when she's bowling, either: in fact, it makes her less attractive.

547409_354391297946090_1965999080_n.jpg

I mean come on, how is that anything more than unattractive? Cricket brings out some unattractive actions and movements.
any girl thats not afraid to throw around some balls, particularly in public, is OK in my book :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Arts & Humanities Ellyse Perry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back