Arts & Humanities Ellyse Perry

Remove this Banner Ad

A footy would be a terrible early date. As it is, I go with my football literate partner, and just end up getting in Bigfooty style arguments with her about whether Adam Goodes is a stager, and whether LRT would be a walk up start in any Crows team of the last 10 years. It does not add harmony to the relationship at all.

Sometimes she's cute. In some photos she looks alright. But I mean she's barely anything to rave about if you averaged out all her photos. And I barely see it as more alluring when she's bowling, either: in fact, it makes her less attractive.

547409_354391297946090_1965999080_n.jpg

I mean come on, how is that anything more than unattractive? Cricket brings out some unattractive actions and movements.

Would you say you consider yourself a reasonably progressive guy? You have some quite old fashioned views about what is and isn't acceptable for women to do/look like.

Or are you one of these dudes who is in to stupid haircuts and takes indie music too seriously, but is essentially a young lib?

Would you say you consider yourself a reasonably progressive guy? You have some quite old fashioned views about what is and isn't acceptable for women to do/look like.
I think he is worried he would struggle in a game of backyard cricket against her.

You guys are crazy, especially Silent Alarm. 5? Get a grip son. Comfortably an 8 on looks alone, and pushing the 9-10 range due to who she is.

Na, she comes across as really nice and modest but I reckon she'd get really ******* loose after a few too many cruisers, and she'd also be an absolute **** in bed. That's how I imagine her anyway.

Agreed. I don't know why Silent Alarm was saying she is too muscly. Very, very attractive girl. 8 on looks, +1 for being a sports star. Even if you don't like her shoes, she should still rank well above a 5. Well above.
brb, buying some cruisers and finding Ellyse Perry. Awkward Flirting Story to ensue.

Or are you one of these dudes who is in to stupid haircuts and takes indie music too seriously, but is essentially a young lib?
Nah, I don't think she's lesser because I think men are the only ones who can play sport. Even if it's a traditionally female-dominated sport, like netball, I don't really think it adds to a girl's charm at all. Just like plenty of girls don't find footballers good looking, and just like some do find them attractive.

As for what a woman should look like, I think they should be good looking. I don't find her particularly good looking. She just epitomises okay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed. I don't know why Silent Alarm was saying she is too muscly. Very, very attractive girl. 8 on looks, +1 for being a sports star. Even if you don't like her shoes, she should still rank well above a 5. Well above.
brb, buying some cruisers and finding Ellyse Perry. Awkward Flirting Story to ensue.

Yeah the fact that Ellyse Perry is good at sport just adds to her appeal imo and bumps her up from a 7/8 to a 9.

Cricket and soccer are still fairly feminine sports though, might be different if she was playing more masculine contact sports like footy or rugby where she could end up with a busted face.

Anyway I've really derailed this thread with all this Ellyse Perry talk, probably should have her own thread.

Yeah the fact that Ellyse Perry is good at sport just adds to her appeal imo and bumps her up from a 7/8 to a 9.

Cricket and soccer are still fairly feminine sports though, might be different if she was playing more masculine contact sports like footy or rugby where she could end up with a busted face.

Anyway I've really derailed this thread with all this Ellyse Perry talk, probably should have her own thread.
could see it turning into something Bay 13 worthy

could see it turning into something Bay 13 worthy

She's probably a bit too good for the Bay, I wouldn't want to see her photoshopped into a spitroast with KFC Boy and Angry Melbourne Boy.

Tbh I'd give perry a 7 (inches), only because she's not my type physically. If she was, she'd crack an 8/8.5 because of sense of humour, interests etc, possibly a 9.

You fat slobs really need to take a reality check and look yourselves in the mirror.

Great sportswoman....... dual international, talented girl, comes across as quite intelligent in interviews, and has a future in both sports for quite some time. An inspiration to aspiring female athletes..

Oh yeah, 1 too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Arts & Humanities Ellyse Perry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back