the_big_h

Team Captain
Aug 8, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Glasgow Rangers
Most embarrassing acts you have EVER seen on the footy field.

I will begin with one Warren Tredrea from Port Adelaide.

0,,5668220,00.jpg

The picture says it all. Absolute moron.

Sympathy post.

Port 20.13 133
Roos 6.16 46

How about you mention how Tredrea organised the great send off for Archer?

Or better yet, why don't you get over 9 months ago?

It must be hard supporting a team that inevitably will cease to exist.

average thread by a roos supporter, I think they really are still struggling with last year, makes me cheer for the hawks this week just that little bit harder.

I like sides like geelong/hawks/dogs/pies etc that attack and play hard *edit (and have talent)

roos are just a poor mans sydney with less tradition than the GC 17

go the hawks

danielle pratt dive

edwards trying to take mark of the year every time it goes near him but failing miserably

hale trying to ruck

leigh brown

firrito trying to play defence

simpson trying to kick

jones trying to do the team things

danielle pratt dive

edwards trying to take mark of the year every time it goes near him but failing miserably

hale trying to ruck

leigh brown

firrito trying to play defence

simpson trying to kick

jones trying to do the team things

I know who you mean there but I think you mean Daniel Pratt. He's not a female. :D

Not sure who it was, I saw the footage on before the game. It was where a player was tackled to the ground but his tackler fell away, however the tackled player still thought he was on top of him, so he starts pretending to try to get the ball out by furiously hitting at it, all the time having noone around him as his tackler had taken a fall and was a few metres behind him.

He was subsequently pinged for holding the ball, it was a classic. Very embaressing for the player pinged but hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can anyone forget Rhys Shaw fumbling in the 2002(3?) Grand Final. Hilarious. I hold on to things like this and bring them up irrelevantly all the time.

For example, Riewoldt kicks a goal. "Yeah, but he still cried like a girl"

I dunno hard to go past the sooky sooky la la after the 2002 grand final. Rumour has it they didn't need to use sprinklers on the ground for the next few weeks.

Any player taking a dump or a piss on the ground would have to be right up there, I dont think its ever been shown on TV but it happens frequently. Ang Christou for the reason we all know as well.

97 prelim final when libba kicked a point which he thought was sailing through for a goal and he thought it was game over..

Jumped in the air with his legs wrapped around another dogs player while another was holding him under the shoulders from behind.. The carry on was amusing..

Crows win the game and the flag the week after..

Was a classic for a long time..

Tredreas bow and cornes' carry ons are idiotic ones too..

Remove this Banner Ad

Embarassing Acts on the Footy Field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back