judd2carlton

Team Captain
Oct 6, 2007
burma
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
BLUES
Righteo im in year 12 and my muck up day is in a couple of weeks. I need some good stories and some good pranks. Help would be appreciated.

Not so much a prank but the Year 12 before constructed a catapault and managed to lauch water bombs onto the rugby field.

this might sound a bit lame to some people but i always found this one great.

in the mid 60's when my old man was about 2 years from finished, the year 12's or 6th formers as they were known then, put construction barriers out the front of the school with a detour sign, so that all passing traffic drove straight through the school quadrangle before being detoured back onto the same road in the opposite direction. its great when you consider our school is on a very busy stretch of road so there would've been a fair bit of traffic coming through....

I finished school several years ago now but i know at my old school over the past 5 years they have pretty much destroyed muck up day/week.

They hire security guards now, threaten expulsion if you are caught on school grounds after hours. There used to be different activities on the last 3 days of school (Last day of school is usually the Wednesday in the 4th week of 4th term i think) but now they've cut that down to 1.

Its sad really. Muck up week would have been much more fun 5 years ago.

we had themed days, constuction day, ganster day(as in rap n basketball n shit), superhero/bogan day and tight and bright(fluro) for the last 4 days. Waterbombed the **** out of the school as well, got kicked off the grounds at 11:30:)

They ruined it at my school too - used be awesome - guys from the local boys school (i went to an all girls one) used to come and egg us as we walked to the station every night -scary but fun! and there were some great stunts - the year before i started though the year 12s took it too far and sent death threats to year 7s and set the school up as a cemetary with body bags hanging from trees with teachers names and stuff - got on the news and everything.

We had it the worst last year - as well as security around the school they made us come at 8am and we had to leave by 10 and we werent allowed water pistols or anything for the traditional walk out the gates due to "water restrictions." they also kept us in the hall the whole time we were there so we couldnt disturb the rest of the school - some girls did manage to break out and attack the year 11 corridor with shaving cream though :D

however - we werent completly useless - we did manage to cover the whole front entrance to the school in glitter - lol sounds tame, but when i went back at the start of this year for the dux assembly it was still covered in glitter - 3 months later! lol not that exciting - but at least we left something to be remembered by!

I finished in 2000 - the year before went nuts so basically it was banned. We wanted to have something on the field, controlled and watched by teachers, but they wouldn't allow it.

My school tried to stop us, but we got a few small pranks in, like filling the boys toilets with jelly and ice, dunno if it actually set or not, covering the girls toilets in gladwrap, putting up a student created school logo and motto over the actual school sign, closing and barracading the teachers car park before school one day after we'd all parked our cars in there.

Apparently there was also a game of battleships, as we had two buildings with big open windows facing each other, so year 12s were running between year 11 classes attacking the other builing with whatever they could get, though I missed that one:(

That was actually a good week, they pulled anyone caught before the deputy and we got the whole "you wont get your hsc anymore" line, then called the parents, which was a mistake, since every parent detonated at the deputy and principal, as none of the pranks did any damage and it would have been just insane not to give us our leavers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I finished in 05 and its a struggle to get there overnight and play pranks due to most schools hiring security for the night before the last day of school, we were gonna go to one of the rival schools and go nuts there, but security had dogs there and everything.

Our year level did a brilliant job of muckup day. I cant post all of what occured here as it did involve some illegal activity such as trespassing after hours etc.

Our crowning glory of the whole movement though was something to be very proud of. As we all know liquid nitrogen, available in most decent science labs, will essentially instantly freeze most things. So if can get your hands on the science lab key it may help with this one otherwise you will have to explain to your folks why for two weeks your freezer needs to be packed with shaving cream cans.

Lets just say you were able to freeze 100 odd cans of shaving cream. Then with tin stip and metal cutters, cut away the can. You are essentially left with a frozen chunk of pressurized shaving cream. As it thaws out it will essentially depressurize as well leaving the contents of one shaving cream caa in one giant blob. Do this 100+ times in the confides of a classroom, it is going to fill very quickly.

Called a shaving cream bomb although it doesnt really explode. Always a good one to play in the boot of your mates car with a can or two.

Hopefully that can be of service ;)

Call me soft, but anything involving animals is a no go.

We had a no muck up thing going at school after a couple of kids decided it was a good idea to stick a bag of cow shit in the air vents.

whats are ppl dressing up as?
me and a few of my mates are going as the wiggles. but another couple of my mates are still looking for ideas. has anyone got any?

whats are ppl dressing up as?
me and a few of my mates are going as the wiggles. but another couple of my mates are still looking for ideas. has anyone got any?

My school's theme is spice girls but I have a feeling your mates aint gonna go for that!

Remove this Banner Ad

End Of School Pranks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back