kendall_cedric

All Australian
Jun 12, 2006
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Nuf Nuf FC
You're the coach. The boys look tired. They've fought hard all day and given everything to the cause. They hold a slender 2 point lead.

What do you say? Give me goosebumps, god damn it!

Bring it in boys, 30 minutes of football left for the year. we've worked for this moment since November. we've been the best team since March.We've been in front since the first bounce but we cant ****** shake'm! Do we want this more than they do because at the moment i dont think we do. They are first to the footy, they are making the play, they are playing like they wanna win. And what are we doing? We sittin back like we know we dont do. We are spectating simple as that. IT ISNT JUST GONNA HAPPEN! YOU GONNA HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! Kingy, youve given us nothing. Marky Blake would do anything for the oppurtunity that you all have. Everyone take a look at him. If we give it everything we have and lose then thats ok. I can accept that. But i know we can lift. Ive seen us do it time and time again. We have the chance to make history here boys. Take a minute and look around. The stage is set for this team to do something extraordinary. Listen to the fans. This is our moment! The cups there so go and get it!

Bring it in boys, 30 minutes of football left for the year. we've worked for this moment since November. we've been the best team since March.We've been in front since the first bounce but we cant ****** shake'm! Do we want this more than they do because at the moment i dont think we do. They are first to the footy, they are making the play, they are playing like they wanna win. And what are we doing? We sittin back like we know we dont do. We are spectating simple as that. IT ISNT JUST GONNA HAPPEN! YOU GONNA HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! Kingy, youve given us nothing. Marky Blake would do anything for the oppurtunity that you all have. Everyone take a look at him. If we give it everything we have and lose then thats ok. I can accept that. But i know we can lift. Ive seen us do it time and time again. We have the chance to make history here boys. Take a minute and look around. The stage is set for this team to do something extraordinary. Listen to the fans. This is our moment! The cups there so go and get it!

I like it, delivered on the spot with passion would certainly be a great rev up.

"Alright everyone ****ing get in now, This is our moment, our time TO SHOW ****ING EVERYONE what we are Made of. You ****ing go for that ball like you never have before...No regrets. The whole season was built for this day!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boys just hold on to the ball ,were 14 goals up, but kick the first 3-5 so those cornes boys drop ther head even more ,just enjoy this boys it does not happen everyday

How bad do you want it? How F*&$king bad do you want it? They want it, look at them, are you going to let them take the cup you deserve, the cup you have one hand on, the cup that we have been working towards not only this year but for the past decade. This is our moment, this is our opportunity, they don't come along very often. Give me everything you have for thirty minutes, walk off the ground knowing you gave everything, play the way you have all year, back yourself, take risks, and I guarantee you at the end of the game, it will be ours.

What to say here boys, what to say. I can't fault your efforts so far but we all no that its going to take more, a lot more. Think about all the laps you've done in your life, every face full of mud, every wet day, every time you or your family have sacrificed something for you to play AFL football. Now your time to make it all count. Now is the time to make a name, no is the time to stand up and be counted. now is the time to grab that cup and hold it above your head whilst 100, 000 people scream their guts out. Now is the time to heal the hearts of the geelong faithful. Do it for mum, do it for dad,do it for matty and blakey, do it for the teams of '89, '92, '94 and '95, do it for me, do it for Harls, do it for each other but most of all GET OUT THERE AND DO IT FOR YOUR BLOODY SELVES BECAUSE YOU'VE EARNT IT.

This is our time. This is our game. This is our quater. One last quarter. Once more unto the breach. For this is the Cats Day. (Ending on bastardised Shakespeare is always good)

What to say here boys, what to say. I can't fault your efforts so far but we all no that its going to take more, a lot more. Think about all the laps you've done in your life, every face full of mud, every wet day, every time you or your family have sacrificed something for you to play AFL football. Now your time to make it all count. Now is the time to make a name, no is the time to stand up and be counted. now is the time to grab that cup and hold it above your head whilst 100, 000 people scream their guts out. Now is the time to heal the hearts of the geelong faithful. Do it for mum, do it for dad,do it for matty and blakey, do it for the teams of '89, '92, '94 and '95, do it for me, do it for Harls, do it for each other but most of all GET OUT THERE AND DO IT FOR YOUR BLOODY SELVES BECAUSE YOU'VE EARNT IT.

Magggggnificent! Best one so far.

get excited m8

Remove this Banner Ad

End of the 3rd - Your rev ups

Remove this Banner Ad

Back