English Premier League No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

He is obviously chasing the big wage then, because he's not gunna win anything there>

In terms of England vs. Spain: Barca has got Villa, but City have signed Silva, Fabiano denies having 'advanced talks' with other clubs and Cesc still remains at Arsenal.

Thanks **** clubs are banning the vuvuzela!!

Are City planning to just buy every player in the world so other clubs just have to forfeit?

Good news for Liverpool and Arsenal supporters. Apparently OneHD has gotten the rights to their matches, delayed of course.

Here is two posts from the OneHD forum:

I just saw the ad:

"Liverpool and Arsenal Games"
"Hot off the satellite".

....I don't know exactly what it means. Maybe some of their games? Maybe delayed?

www.tvcentral.com.au has advance guides up for week beginning 15 August:

Monday 16 Aug
10:30 pm World Football News
Chris Bailey and the World Football News team return for a brand new season
following the round ball. With the latest from the A League, EPL and
pre-season news from Europe, we have the world covered.

Tue 17 Aug
10:00 pm Football Liverpool V Arsenal

Even though I'm a United supporter I'll still watch all these matches as its still the premiership.

I just hope it isn't old matches, but Liverpool and Arsenal are playing in the first match.

Confirmation that OneHd have gotten every Liverpool and Arsenal PL, Carling Cup and FA Cup match this season.

Premiership football junkies stop playing with your balls and listen up; with the whistle set to be blown for the start of the new campaign on 14 August, ONE has signed a deal that will allow you to watch all the action from title hunting big dogs Arsenal and Liverpool without paying a cent.
ONE will air a three-hour programme with both The Gunners and The Reds weekly, premiering on Thursday 12 August. Not only does the deal mean footie fans get to enjoy every Arsenal and Liverpool match from the English Premier League, but also from the Carling Cup and FA Cup. As well as broadcasting the matches themselves, ONE’s specials will also incorporate previews and behind the scenes footage, provided direct to the channel from the respective clubs.
The shows will air on Tuesday and Thursday each week, the former at 10pm, and the later either in the morning or afternoon.
“These are two of the greatest football clubs in the world and we are delighted to partner with them in Australia to bring fans not only their games for free, but additional content produced by the clubs”, commented TEN’s general manager for sport David White.
The schedule for the August action is as follows:
Thursday 12 August, 3.30pm: Liverpool TV – 2010 Preview
Tuesday 17 August, 10pm: Liverpool TV – Liverpool vs Arsenal
Thursday 19 August, 8am: Arsenal TV – Liverpool vs Arsenal
Tuesday 24 August, 10pm: Liverpool TV – Manchester City vs Liverpool
Thursday 26 August, 12pm: Arsenal TV – Arsenal vs Blackpool
Tuesday 31 August, 10pm: Arsenal TV – Arsenal vs Blackburn Rovers
Thursday 2 September, 4.30pm: Liverpool TV – Liverpool vs West Bromwich Albion

http://jivetv.com.au/sydney/news-and-features/news/premiership-action-headed-to-one

Good news for fans of those teams, but for me personally it sucks. :p

Thats fantastic news. I too am a Utd. supporter, but its showing signs that both Soccer and the premier league are starting to grow here in AUS.

Has anyone done a Carlton BF Board Fantasy Premier League? Is so, can you please send the code to I can join... if not, please advise and I can set one up

Decided to make 'em

Carlton BigFooty Fantasy League Classic: 1153911-242660
Carlton BigFooty Fantasy League Head to Head: 1153911-242662

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We sure know how to snatch defeat (or a draw in this case) from the jaws of victory. Still, a 1-1 draw with Arsenal 1st up isn't a bad result. Given our tough run early, if we can be on the board early with some points, and get Torres fit, that might fire us up into September and beyond.

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back