English Premier League soccer ⚽

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol lol Man Utd.

Early days, but i reckon Citeh are pretty much champions in waiting. We're lucky to have Pep

Lol lol Man Utd.

Early days, but i reckon Citeh are pretty much champions in waiting. We're lucky to have Pep

How much pressure must Mourinho be under right now? Has the most expensive team in history and now has lost 3-1 to Watford in a string of 3 straight defeats that include Feyenoord and an undermanned City team.

He also passed the buck of the lack of inspiration and motivation onto the players. Normally that sort of blame passing appears in 3 years time, not debut season!

2/2 for Leicester in Europe - Jatz will be a happy man today!

Whilst you're here we can also talk about the United game last weekend...best half I've seen from a United team in the past few years. We were absolutely brilliant.
Clearly we think the Premier League is beneath us - we only turn up for Champions League games! Haha

Ugh, that game on the weekend was woeful. Funnily enough, we looked the better side until we conceded. Then we completely forgot what defending set pieces meant. Was just shocking. Nice consolation goal by Demarai at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugh, that game on the weekend was woeful. Funnily enough, we looked the better side until we conceded. Then we completely forgot what defending set pieces meant. Was just shocking. Nice consolation goal by Demarai at least.

We looked so much better with Pogba in his more natural position, and Rooney on the bench.

He hasn't started well at United but he was incredible on the weekend.

We looked so much better with Pogba in his more natural position, and Rooney on the bench.

He hasn't started well at United but he was incredible on the weekend.

What a coincidence, Rooney moves to the bench and suddenly united play like everyone thought they would :rolleyes:

To be honest though I thought the player of the game was Mata. Pogba did the flashier stuff, but Mata was everywhere with link up plays and generally controlling the ball and pace of the game. Pogba just finished those moves with an attacking ball.

Suppose we can talk about A League here in this thread as well ? :)

Manchester United :rolleyes:

Jose Mourinho

He really is a joke. Criticising Klopp before the match for no reason. Criticising him after the match because he played defensively (something Jose is renowned for). Arguing with the press regarding statistics. Not being able to turn this team into a winning unit. Every week he is getting more and more :drunk:

3 from 3 in Europe with no goals conceded yet.

They may not have played as well as they would have liked, but a win is a win and Jatz will be a happy man this morning regardless.

Foxes for UCL champions?
Why not? It's not like we're bothering with the PL this season :oops:

But you're absolutely right, 3 points is 3 points!

Things looking good:

upload_2016-10-19_8-24-3.png

They did get given a great champions league draw. Basically paved the way for them to make the final 16!

Not that I'm complaining. Hope to see Leicester do pretty well, thinking they get to the round of 8.