Entire 2009 AFL Draft Broadcast from SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

No Sorry the Computer I used went Silly but I have the last few Rounds and SEN have After the Draft Coverage to Download as a Podcast.

Though I did E-Mail SEN to see I can get a Copy of the Entire Broadcast from them - But I doubt They will let me have it:(

Does anyone have it to Upload for us?

No Sorry the Computer I used went Silly but I have the last few Rounds and SEN have After the Draft Coverage to Download as a Podcast.

Though I did E-Mail SEN to see I can get a Copy of the Entire Broadcast from them - But I doubt They will let me have it:(

And listen to Leon Harris become a stumbling wreck when asked to comment on drafted players who didn't play in the under 18's.

Example Jerome Webberley - He couldn't give any information.

And listen to Leon Harris become a stumbling wreck when asked to comment on drafted players who didn't play in the under 18's.

Fair point.

Although their discussion was still streets better than Fox, which says a lot about Fox, and none of it good.

Fair point.

Although their discussion was still streets better than Fox, which says a lot about Fox, and none of it good.

The coverage was 10 times better than Fox - At least SEN covered the draft.:)

I wa surprised that Harris couldnt provide any information about interstate players - who didn't play in the Under 18's.

And we are talking about 6 to 10 players minumum.

Others include Fyfe and Weedon, both did play in the Champs and he knew nothing about them.

I recorded most of the SEN draft coverage on my iphone. Can't directly upload it to my computer so will need to rerecord it from my iphone and then can upload to the internet. Don't have time this week but should be able to do it next week.

I recorded most of the SEN draft coverage on my iphone. Can't directly upload it to my computer so will need to rerecord it from my iphone and then can upload to the internet. Don't have time this week but should be able to do it next week.

Thanks Mate - Don't you have a Connection from IPhone to Computer?

Thanks Mate - Don't you have a Connection from IPhone to Computer?

Yeah, but i recorded it with pocket tunes radio and i haven't seen a way to upload it from there (each app is separate and requires the functions to be specifically programmed for it).

Yeah, but i recorded it with pocket tunes radio and i haven't seen a way to upload it from there (each app is separate and requires the functions to be specifically programmed for it).

That sucks but I am looking Forward to it. Also if Possible have it as MP3 Format

Ok, here's the link to the SEN coverage of the 2009 AFL Draft. It's about 2.5 hrs long (140MB) and is essentially the entire SEN coverage from slightly before Andrew Demetriou's speech to the wrap up. Took a while to finish as I had to record it from my iphone to computer in 3 parts (because it's so long) and then had to join them together. Anyway, enjoy... :D

Ok, here's the link to the SEN coverage of the 2009 AFL Draft. It's about 2.5 hrs long (140MB) and is essentially the entire SEN coverage from slightly before Andrew Demetriou's speech to the wrap up. Took a while to finish as I had to record it from my iphone to computer in 3 parts (because it's so long) and then had to join them together. Anyway, enjoy... :D

Thank you SO Much Buddy, Downloading Now and Will put on my IPOD:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That'll make riveting listening. :eek:
For me it Is, I listen to it in Bed before Sleep,On The Bus,On Walks and In Fact I when I went to Noosa for 6 weeks this year I listened to the 2008 Draft(SEN) when I went for Walks:thumbsu:

What Program did you use mate?

I have a mac so I used Audacity to record the audio from my iphone (using a 3.5mm male-male cable) and then imported the wav files into Garage Band to join them together which was then exported as a mp3 file. Hmm, just thinking about it I probably could have just used Garage Band to record the audio as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Entire 2009 AFL Draft Broadcast from SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back