FTA-TV Entourage

Remove this Banner Ad

bush_tucker77 said:
awesome show, havent missed an ep yet. drama is a ********er, ari is such a smart ass and E is cool. its great how most of the celebs on the show play themselves. the one 2 weeks back with John Saget was funny as hell. must see TV.
"I'm living next door with my two daughters....don't you ******** my daughters, Vince! Don't you ******** my daughters!"

Top show and I never miss it.

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

(2 thumbs up)

Drama and Turtle lack of ability to do anything make the show. I know if I were a movie star I would not be having 3 of my mates hanging around like welchers

Not sure if anyone saw the finale of season 2 last night, but it was pretty good. The ups and downs of Vincents current life, and Ari's current plight is also damn funny, he came up with one of the funnier quotes from TV shows in recent time, however I dont want to say it again incase anyone hasnt seen it.

Season 3 starts in the states very soon, and season 2 will be out on DVD in June, looking forward to more from this show, fantastic. Also Jeremy piven (Ari) seems to have taken his success to the big screen, he's in a movie coming up where he plays a snitch in a big plot, with people like ben affleck and andy garcia in the lead roles, so well done to him.

Keep it coming HBO.

dmc333 said:
Anyone been watching series 3?
It's another step up from 2, up to episode 11 atm.
The torrent is usually available by around 4pm Mondays.
You think so? Personally I thought it took a major step backwards, very unrealistic story lines. Does anyone know if Larry Charles is still involved?

dmc333 said:
Which ones?
IMO, Ari and his daughter's boyfriend, an old friend fresh out of jail show's up for an episode and a half and then disappears again, giving the Maseradi to some nerds.
The show just had a whole different feel too it. In the first and second series it took several episodes to sort out a movie contract in this one they find out the movie they want to do clashes with the one they have to do and there is no way around it all in one episode.

mjhen3 said:
IMO, Ari and his daughter's boyfriend, an old friend fresh out of jail show's up for an episode and a half and then disappears again, giving the Maseradi to some nerds.
The show just had a whole different feel too it. In the first and second series it took several episodes to sort out a movie contract in this one they find out the movie they want to do clashes with the one they have to do and there is no way around it all in one episode.

I dunno I didn't really have any problems with those things, I thought Dom specifically, was well done, he was annoying as hell, but real. You have those overbearing people (someone's brother or their old friend) who pop up sometimes, back from the army or working some insanely dangerous job and they just dominate everyone, no one can't stand them, but they leave nearly as soon as they arrive.

Yeah, but I think you missed the point, it wasn't about the movie clash, it was the fact WB wouldn't allow 'their Aquaman', who opened to a mega box office and would sell heaps of toys to the kiddies, to go off and play Pablo Escobar inbetween the sequels. It was never going to happen and the head of WB admitted he was sending them around in circles just to discourage them from trying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dmc333 said:
I dunno I didn't really have any problems with those things, I thought Dom specifically, was well done, he was annoying as hell, but real. You have those overbearing people (someone's brother or their old friend) who pop up sometimes, back from the army or working some insanely dangerous job and they just dominate everyone, no one can't stand them, but they leave nearly as soon as they arrive.

Yeah, but I think you missed the point, it wasn't about the movie clash, it was the fact WB wouldn't allow 'their Aquaman', who opened to a mega box office and would sell heaps of toys to the kiddies, to go off and play Pablo Escobar inbetween the sequels. It was never going to happen and the head of WB admitted he was sending them around in circles just to discourage them from trying.
Fair enough, each to their own I suppose.

Just finished watching the second season of this show. It's pretty good, grows on you. Good pacing, subtle humour for the most part. Good characters and use of guest stars. I keep seeing a lot of GOB Bluth in Johnny Drama, he's like a more realistic and just as pathetic version of GOB. :thumbsu:

Apologies if this has already been a thread but has anyone caught any episodes of this show. It is a sitcom based on the life of Mark Wahlberg, it follows a young actor and his "enoturage" through their lives in Hollywood.

I have seen series 1 & 2 and most of series 3, am a huge fan.

pm

I watched the pilot and hated it, I'm pretty sure I posted in a thread on here saying exactly that. However for some reason I decided to give it a second chance during series 2 and really enjoyed it. Kept watching that series, downloaded series 3 and now I'm completely hooked. Series 4 is due next year but there has been some talk that Jeremy Piven (Ari) may not continue with the show. That could kill it, as he totally makes the show.

I watched the pilot and hated it, I'm pretty sure I posted in a thread on here saying exactly that. However for some reason I decided to give it a second chance during series 2 and really enjoyed it. Kept watching that series, downloaded series 3 and now I'm completely hooked. Series 4 is due next year but there has been some talk that Jeremy Piven (Ari) may not continue with the show. That could kill it, as he totally makes the show.

Series 3 ain't over yet, if you've seen up to 12, there is 8 to go, already shot. They're showing the other 8 when the last half of The Soprano's final season returns. Probably April.

Series 3 ain't over yet, if you've seen up to 12, there is 8 to go, already shot. They're showing the other 8 when the last half of The Soprano's final season returns. Probably April.
Damn why wait so long...?

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Entourage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back