EPL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Chelsea at $2.42. I'm on that.

Chelsea is 4-0 at home this year, with ten goals scored and two conceded. On the road, Man City is not great, with one win, one draw and two losses for seven goals scored and also conceded.

Under Mourinho, Stamford Bridge has always been a fortress. In fact, Mourinho's record with Porto, Inter and Real Madrid at home was also extraordinarily brilliant.

Chelsea at $2.42. I'm on that.

Chelsea is 4-0 at home this year, with ten goals scored and two conceded. On the road, Man City is not great, with one win, one draw and two losses for seven goals scored and also conceded.

Under Mourinho, Stamford Bridge has always been a fortress. In fact, Mourinho's record with Porto, Inter and Real Madrid at home was also extraordinarily brilliant.

Good pick. I had a multi that came home but mostly double chance bets so not a huge amount of value.
Wasnt super confident on Chelsea, but glad they got up.

We deserved to win. City should have paid more for their first half errors. How Torres and Cahill didn't score in the first half is beyond me.

City were much better in the second half, though.

Can anyone tell me why Arsenal are paying $3.60 to win the Premier League title when they are currently on top by 7 points ?

I'm not an EPL expert by any means, or an expert in anything for that matter, but those odds looks overs at first glance.

Spurs this season > Spurs last season, whether Bale stays or goes. First 11 is better and squad bats much deeper.

Seems unlikely that he's off now anyway.

Lol at Pool and Everton being on par, too.
So many laughs to be had at this entire post.

To be fair, I mostly thought the same. Has unraveled very quickly.

Liverpool
Crystal Palace or Draw
Man City
West Ham or Draw
Stoke
Norwich
West Brom
Tottenham or Draw
Everton or Draw
Arsenal

$6 @ $534

West Ham leg could be a hurdle, but probably won't even make it that far away. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

** = Real Confident

Derby @ 2.20
QPR @ 1.61**
Scampaignerhorpe @ 1.80**
Arsenal to win to nil @ 2.09**
Man City to win to nil @ 1.79

Odds are sportsbet

** = Real Confident

Derby @ 2.20
QPR @ 1.61**
SSydhorpe @ 1.80**