EPL and other soccer betting 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Socceroos v China on Thursday 10th October FIFA World Cup Qualifer.

China to Win or Draw at odds of $6.75

I dont think the Socceroos are going that great at the moment. China to surprise. Taking with a view of possibly trading.
I was thinking this but their goal difference is woeful. 1-9. Only goal came from an own goal. Then Japan smashed them 7-0.

I've taken the the $2 lock with watab. $50 Max. Think Popa gets them up for this in front of their home crowd.

That being said my punting the last 6 days would resemble a China soccer team performance to date.

Also Iran v Uzbekistan u2.5 and Jordan v South Korea u2.5 @ $2.82.

If Iran or Jordan get the first goal they play for a 1-0 win. Probably say the same for the away teams.

've taken the the $2 lock with watab. $50 Max. Think Popa gets them up for this in front of their home crowd.
At $2.00 price for the Socceroos to win, you have to take that price.

But China will have a large support base down in Australia, and I remember them losing 0-1 in a qualifier (maybe 2 campaigns ago).

At $2.00 price for the Socceroos to win, you have to take that price.

But China will have a large support base down in Australia, and I remember them losing 0-1 in a qualifier (maybe 2 campaigns ago).
Really isn't a lock of the week bet by any means.

Can see this going 1-0 china, 1-1, or 2-0 Aussies. Maybe 2-1 Aussies as I don't Rate our defence or us scoring really. Possibly a 0-0 scoreline.😱. 5 score options.

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL and other soccer betting 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back