Premier Lg EPL Matchday 2 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** sake.
Ha ha, I remember many years ago, listening to the game City need to clich promotion to the Premier league. We were 1-0 down, a Blackburn player (Christian Dailly maybe) scored and the internet went off. Someone had dialled for a pizza. Twats.

Turns out it was a Blackburn own goal. The challenges we face following the game in Australia ha ha.

Ha ha, I remember many years ago, listening to the game City need to clich promotion to the Premier league. We were 1-0 down, a Blackburn player (Christian Dailly maybe) scored and the internet went off. Someone had dialled for a pizza. Twats.

Turns out it was a Blackburn own goal. The challenges we face following the game in Australia ha ha.
I was only half listening but the officials ruled it out before looking at VAR for what felt like 5 mins.

As it turns out, I owe VAR an apology on this one 😂

Haven't played that well since Pickford's comedy act. Maybe it was all part of his master plan
Tottenham have always been like that, scoring is almost always the worst thing they can do because they seem to just relax and stop playing with tempo

Losing Oh No GIF by Star Now

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 2 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back