Premier Lg EPL Matchday 2 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

grealish booked for diving after diving so hard the defenders boot came off making contact with him.
Thought the ref was pretty good on the day.but clearly terrified of giving a foul in the penalty area.

Last edited:
Not having criticism of Zirkzee, not too many can make a block on the line like that and I reckon he's got the makings of a top defender even if he didn't get it totally right this time.

Everton are in real trouble. Pickford will probably win their player of the year which says it all.

Offered nothing in attack and had Michael Keane starting. There were more threatening lineups in the Championship overnight than DCL with support of Harrison and McNeil

Losing Oh No GIF by Star Now

Didn’t think we’d reach Roy-day so quickly.

Think Roy Hodgson GIF by DAZN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean the commentators even say there's a touch, so why wouldn't he go for it if he's spotted it? In this age of VAR if you're confident there's a touch and you do run on and score they'll check it and allow it.

Nice to get three points at a tough place against a tough team. Raya's save will go done as of the best of his season. Unreal save.

Great play for our goals, very smart leave by White, and that finish by Trossard was a delight.

And don't **** with the ultimate shithouser, he will out shithouse you.

Nice to get three points at a tough place against a tough team. Raya's save will go done as of the best of his season. Unreal save.

Great play for our goals, very smart leave by White, and that finish by Trossard was a delight.

And don't **** with the ultimate shithouser, he will out shithouse you.

Remenber pre season friendly I went to couple of years ago when Villa played Leeds in Brisbane. McGinn performed a poor needless tackle on 16 to Archie Gray that saw Gray stretchered off so hats off to Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 2 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back