Premier Lg EPL Matchday 30, 31 & 32 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

As a neutral you have a choice between the two biggest w***er managers in the league and a club who has redefined the word cheating. No one wins at the end of this.
Anyone but Arteta. Imagine him sitting on a list of title winning managers.

Real life Sesame Street 'one of these is not like the others' moments.

And the Ben White incident.... if the premier league really cared they would fine him big money. A suspension isn't really possible unless the league makes it clear before the season but would love to see him fined. That was one of the more embarrassing acts i've seen on the field for a while.
What do you expect from someone who turns his back on national duty but you just know there will be a time in the future he'll want to play.

Everyone has spurs though
Pool have Spurs at home though and Arsenal have fixture congestion before the Spurs match whereas Spurs have a solid break before that game.

Also lets be honest, Spurs at home in a derby v Arsenal will be tighter than Liverpool at home to Spurs or Spurs away to City.

Arsenal also have Chelsea at home and United away.

City have a very easy run in I don't know where they drop points for the rest of the season.

Pool have Spurs at home though and Arsenal have fixture congestion before the Spurs match whereas Spurs have a solid break before that game.

Also lets be honest, Spurs at home in a derby v Arsenal will be tighter than Liverpool at home to Spurs or Spurs away to City.

City have a very easy run in I don't know where they drop points for the rest of the season.
Spurs take the 3 points and they qualify for Europe, whilst stopping Arsenal from winning the title? Ange will go down as a Spurs fans’ favourite forever.

Anyone but Arteta. Imagine him sitting on a list of title winning managers.

Real life Sesame Street 'one of these is not like the others' moments.
What's the issue with Arteta? Aside from that he manages Arsenal? He's not a poor manager by any stretch, may whinge, sure - as do most other managers - but it's not like he is on the level of someone like Nuno, Sean Dyche etc.

I have noticed there's a lack of criticism from Arsenal fans of White.
I only saw it this morning.

My comments would be the same if it was a player from any other team, piss poor look and any player who does it should be given a yellow for simulation.

What's the issue with Arteta? Aside from that he manages Arsenal? He's not a poor manager by any stretch, may whinge, sure - as do most other managers - but it's not like he is on the level of someone like Nuno, Sean Dyche etc.

I only saw it this morning.

My comments would be the same if it was a player from any other team, piss poor look and any player who does it should be given a yellow for simulation.
Carries on like a psycho on the sidelines, over the top with fourth officials, sore loser, sulky. I didn't rate him as a manager early on and think he was lucky not to get sacked but I was definitely wrong on that front, he's done very well and unlike last season the team appears to be more dominant in their performances.

But as a bloke based on what is seen on the sidelines he comes across as a massive dickhead. Klopp v2.0.

I rarely watch games these days so he may have improved in that regard and if he has I apologise.

I have noticed there's a lack of criticism from Arsenal fans of White.
I mean the 2 Arsenal match threads I was in all agreed that while we love Benjamin White shithousery this one a s**t look and shouldn't have done it, but begs the question why is Estupinan swinging his arm and his hand that close to Whites face?

People acting as if White is the first player to do something like this asking for mass bans and fines :tearsofjoy:

I mean the 2 Arsenal match threads I was in all agreed that while we love Benjamin White shithousery this one a s**t look and shouldn't have done it, but begs the question why is Estupinan swinging his arm and his hand that close to Whites face?

People acting as if White is the first player to do something like this asking for mass bans and fines :tearsofjoy:
So you've gone the 'shouldn't have been near him' and 'all teams do it' arguments. It was the worse example of cheating seen for a while and players argue/push and shove all the time. Someone being near you doesn't excuse blatant cheating.

Pathetic and ridiculously biased.

Yep, no. So you've done the 'why is his hand near his face' argument - players get into push and shove all the time. it's nothing new.
and the 'not the first player to do it'... actually it was far beyond the level of anything seen in the leaguen for a while and using the everyone does it argument is pathetic.

You're embarrassingly biased. Pathetic.
Players get into push and shoves and then go down all the time. And we have seen worse dives that result in penalties that result in goals.

Biased?
this one a s**t look and shouldn't have done it
Weird, bias because I said a player shouldn't have done it?

And you think THIS is the worst we have seen in a while? How far back do we go? Grealish V West Ham in 2021 where he felt no contact and went down holding the opposite knee? Sterlings dives? Salahs dives? I mean we all s**t on Bruno but lets not act like every club doesn't have players who exaggerate contact.

Weird how when Jota dived to get the penalty V Newcastle the reply from Scouse fans was "you have to exaggerate the contact because the officials never see it" :tearsofjoy:

A step below a top manager and managing a squad that is inferior to its competitors. Worse midfield that City. Worse attack than both Liverpool and City.

Have the better defence, only reason you're so close.
Players get into push and shoves and then go down all the time. And we have seen worse dives that result in penalties that result in goals.

Biased?

Weird, bias because I said a player shouldn't have done it?

And you think THIS is the worst we have seen in a while? How far back do we go? Grealish V West Ham in 2021 where he felt no contact and went down holding the opposite knee? Sterlings dives? Salahs dives? I mean we all s**t on Bruno but lets not act like every club doesn't have players who exaggerate contact.

Weird how when Jota dived to get the penalty V Newcastle the reply from Scouse fans was "you have to exaggerate the contact because the officials never see it" :tearsofjoy:
Quite a lot of whataboutery.

Oh yeah agree with everything you’ve said. We are not the favourites at this stage despite our form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A step below a top manager and managing a squad that is inferior to its competitors. Worse midfield that City. Worse attack than both Liverpool and City.

Have the better defence, only reason you're so close.

I don't understand the logic that he would be an undeserving winner if he managed to win it all with a team that you think is inferior to his competitors. How does that make sense?

Oh yeah agree with everything you’ve said. We are not the favourites at this stage despite our form.
I mean at the end of the day all it takes is a form drop or a key injury to any of the big names at Pool/City/Arse and your season is ****ed, the margins are so fine right now.
But they have ranked Citys run in as the easier of the three, and Arsenals as the hardest.

An inferior manager managing an inferior squad who just happen to be above those teams on the table.

Must be magic beans I guess.
Yeah i can't quite follow his logic either

I hate Arteta and his sulking and everything else about him as an arsenal manager and person.

But still gotta respect the fact he has arsenal in this position, even with the time and spend he was afforded by the club. It's still showing he is tactically right up there

I mean at the end of the day all it takes is a form drop or a key injury to any of the big names at Pool/City/Arse and your season is ****ed, the margins are so fine right now.
But they have ranked Citys run in as the easier of the three, and Arsenals as the hardest.
I mean Liverpool are playing without Allison and Konate, city are without Ederson Walker and Stones.
Arsenal really the only ones untouched right now.

I don't understand the logic that he would be an undeserving winner if he managed to win it all with a team that you think is inferior to his competitors. How does that make sense?
I think their defence is well above the rest and with Rice in front they win by conceding less than others.

Don't think it is controversial to suggest he's a step off Klopp and Pep. And I'd have theirs as the 3rd best squad of the 3. I never undeserving or said anything outlandish

I mean Liverpool are playing without Allison and Konate, city are without Ederson Walker and Stones.
Arsenal really the only ones untouched right now.

I agree with this. Arsenal need retain their spine for the rest of the season. Any of Saliba, Gabriel, Rice, Odegaard, and perhaps also Jorginio get injured, we are in real trouble.

Yeah of course. Last year we had a few too many injuries that cost us but having a clean bill of health especially with CL too, will give us a good chance. The fixture congestion and the difficulty of the fixtures too will potentially be our undoing.

I agree with this. Arsenal need retain their spine for the rest of the season. Any of Saliba, Gabriel, Rice, Odegaard, and perhaps also Jorginio get injured, we are in real trouble.
Think you guys are so good defensively you could probably handle no Odegaard and Jorginho for a few games if the back spine stays fit. You guys are so strong you could probably west ham 3 games in a row from set pieces 1-0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back