Premier Lg EPL Matchday 5 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Where was the booking for Doku for kicking the ball away?

Rules are rules, and Trossard didn’t follow them. Where’s the booking for Doku though who did the same thing?
The assistant referee apparently said that the yellow was for the rough conduct, which we can’t really argue with

Where was the booking for Doku for kicking the ball away?

Rules are rules, and Trossard didn’t follow them. Where’s the booking for Doku though who did the same thing?
Think he let Doku get away with it because Arsenal were trying to take it from the wrong spot by about 10 metres

The assistant referee apparently said that the yellow was for the rough conduct, which we can’t really argue with
It’s for kicking the ball away, match centre confirmed it. I agree though, dumb thing to do really.

Think he let Doku get away with it because Arsenal were trying to take it from the wrong spot by about 10 metres
Does that make it OK though? Not being argumentative, genuine question.

Oliver makes several questionable calls a season. Not saying this is wrong, just gets added to a long list.

Is responding to your weird takes called sooking now?
Yeah because every week if it's not the opposition supporters, you're moaning about the referee. "Weird take" aka, opinion you disagree with. Since when did this society not allow people to have differences of opinion without being insulted? Grow up, rebut or take it on the chin.

It’s for kicking the ball away, match centre confirmed it. I agree though, dumb thing to do really.

Does that make it OK though? Not being argumentative, genuine question.

Oliver makes several questionable calls a season. Not saying this is wrong, just gets added to a long list.
i thought with the doku one oliver was actually pointing to where doku kicked it. but there is a lack of consistency. i wouldnt be touching the ball under any circumstances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 5 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back