Espn NBA 2K6

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys noticed how the superstar players always dominate, just like the NBA? In my opinion, this has lacked in basketball games over the years when any joe could put up 25 points and 10 boards.

Also, no matter how high you rate your create a players dunking and adjust their height, they can't dunk like Carter, LeBron or Wade. I think that's a good feature too.

coxon said:
$17.. damn thats good...

i'm still playing 2k5 these days...
After a few more games, I'm not all that rapt with 2K5 as yet. The player models seem a bit large, and I find it hard to find any fluency in the game. There are some definite good points to the game also of course, but I would rate Live 05 better than 2K5 so far. :eek:

MadRyan said:
You guys noticed how the superstar players always dominate, just like the NBA? In my opinion, this has lacked in basketball games over the years when any joe could put up 25 points and 10 boards.

I agree. I remember Vlade Divac and a few other non-superstars used to kill me in Courtside.

Is it just me or in Association mode is there absolutely NO history what so ever kept? This is a massive downer for me. NBA Live have done this well over the year but NBA 2K6, once you finish a season there is absolutely no information from past seasons once you move on.

Big thumbs down on that issue.

jabso said:
The game has been delayed further. The new date is the 10th of March.
This is a joke.
I was looking for this thread the other day to post the same thing. I'm glad I didn't wait for the "January" release date (I bought another game instead).

Quite unbelievable that it's now been delayed til March, given it's been released already overseas! :eek:

What a ********ing Jip!
The way things are going atm i wouldn't be suprised if 2K7 comes out overseas by the time we finally get 2K6 in the shops.

jabso said:
The game has been delayed further. The new date is the 10th of March.
This is a joke.

Hence why I wont be buying it.
How many release dates have they screwed us over on?

The publisher can go and get ********ed as far as I care.

Ideasman said:
Hence why I wont be buying it.
How many release dates have they screwed us over on?

The publisher can go and get ********ed as far as I care.

Your not going to buy the best basketball game available just because of a few delays, mate get over it and just wait for it to come out.

*f***&$@# bump*

anyway.. went to EB today... asked the guy behind the desk if this is ever gonna come out... he said.. "should be out in a couple of days time" ?

anyone else had any news?

coxon said:
*f***&$@# bump*

anyway.. went to EB today... asked the guy behind the desk if this is ever gonna come out... he said.. "should be out in a couple of days time" ?

anyone else had any news?

It is out now................got it on Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Espn NBA 2K6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back