Essendon Board BFL

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon guys, if you love footy you've gotta love Dreamteam....So if you love footy sooo much then why not sign up now in this league...? It is free, and you get to win some nice cash if you win, around $30,000 I think it was last year...Join up fast, as spots should fill up quickly...! :thumbsu:

Put me in please

Great, I'll slot you in....:thumbsu:

There are plenty more spots available people so if you like Dreamteam, come and play against your team's supporters in this league, have a chat in the coaches box chat room thingy and have a chance to win $30,000 or so overall to the winner, and you can enter for free....! Hurry up and cement your spot now, or else your chance just may fly by, and you'll sadly miss the boat...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a quick question, to Merv or DaSawx, do you think BigFooty will be able to provide some prizes such as a free BigFooty Membership to the winner of this league...?

Whats the code for this DT, source?

Im off overseason tomoz and wanna hook up my team before i go.

Cheers mate.

Alright guys, we have sadly just dropped short of 2 divisions so we unfortunately just have to go with the one, I'm very sorry guys, tried my hardest...To those of you in Div 1 (See 1st page) please PM me and I'll give you the league code in return..!

Just go with 2 and have a couple or randoms in it.

Alright, can someone out of the second division run there division...?
I'll take division 1, that'd be great whoever could do it...!

I'll bold the usernames on the 1st post to the people that have got the league code off me for Div 1...
For Div 2, we need a volunteer to get the league up & running similar to what I am doing...

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon Board BFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back