Essendon Board Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. Who am I thinking of then...

Well anyway, last year we had one and we entered the BF Club League. Came 4th iirc and lost in the prelim final.

Game doesn't open until Feb 1st, so I guess then.
A couple questions, will I have to post a screen shot of last years ranking and will their be multiple leagues. I'd rather not post a screen shot.(because I don't have access to the account)

Uhh I can't remember. I know we had one full league, not sure about how many we got for a second league.

And I think we did it as first come first served. Might be an idea to swap to ranked this year though. Why don't you want to post a screenshot?

Edit: Actually it does look like we did ranked:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bf-dt-ess-board-champs-7th.909584/

Also confused Dwight Schrute with Howard Moon. Close enough.

Uhh I can't remember. I know we had one full league, not sure about how many we got for a second league.

And I think we did it as first come first served. Might be an idea to swap to ranked this year though. Why don't you want to post a screenshot?
I can't remember the email and password, so I don't think I can post a screen shot unless you can see your ranking and average through somebody elses account on your league. IIRC I was ranked in the top 5000 and had average around 2100.

It looks like I can look at my average and ranking through my friends account, I had an average 2076 and a ranking of 4633.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am in. Are we SC or DT?

I think for the draft league you need a commissioner, and there's a few different ways of playing I guess we can discuss.

When it comes to setting up the draft, there are three options:
OPTION 1: A live draft with all members of the league selecting turn by turn. Set your own time that each coach gets to make their pick – ranging from 60 seconds to no limit at all – take it in turns at your convenience when each coach makes a pick.

OPTION 2: An auto draft, where teams are automatically selected based on each fan’s preferred pre-draft selections.

OPTION 3: A live single computer draft, where a live draft takes place with each user taking turns to select on the same computer – or take it offline and let the commissioner submit each squad’s selections (this is only available in private league options).

The draft itself can be ordered in three different, easy-to-follow ways:
OPTION 1: Snake draft, where the order is reversed each round

OPTION 2: Linear draft, where the order stays the same each round

OPTION 3: Banzai draft, where the order reverses in round two, stays the same in round three, and then continues as per the snake draft

Waivers and Trading
Why would you have a player score a donut when you can waive an injured player and replace him from the unselected pool of players?

When a player is cut from an AFL Fantasy Elite team in your league, he is added to the 'waiver pool', where he can be picked up by other teams.

The waiver order can be customised as either reverse ladder order or last pick option, where the waiver order is never reset and coaches go to the bottom of the priority order after each successive pick.

You can also try to improve your team by trading with other coaches in your league – you can nominate a player to trade and then watch the offers roll in. Or, make a direct trade offer for a player on another squad.

As per the fully customisable nature of AFL Fantasy Elite, the commissioner gets to decide how trades are approved:

• By veto vote from a percentage of coaches in the league
• Approved solely by the commissioner, or
• a free-for-all style system

Which of each would everyone prefer?
Also if nobody else wants to, I'm more than happy to set the draft league up and be the commissioner (gotta have that powah).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back