Essendon Board Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who wants midfielders?

McVeigh, Gibson, Priddis all on the table.

Happy to do business next week.

I need Vlastuin to play, McVeigh has a bye this week, and we play each other this week.

I offered McVeigh because of the bye. If you want to wait a week, I'd be looking for a better player than Vlastuin.

I've already got too many out this week.

Hurn, roberton, geary, Jack, Rosa, Mcevoy, Stokes, Black, Jetta, thomas, and then tippett and Rioli who i've been sitting on for a while.

Can't afford to give up any more points. especially since i'd be giving what even Vlastuin scores directly to you in exchange for nothing

All,

There has been a significant development in the options for Dream Team in 2014.

If you have a preference one way or the other, please vote in the following poll:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...in-the-2014-club-board-championships.1047717/

SJ
SJ

As far as you're aware, does the Essendon board have someone running a competition for this year? I'm a little unsure about the lie of the land here, to be perfectly honest...my bad.

If not, I'll do some scouting and recruiting for you.

SJ

As far as you're aware, does the Essendon board have someone running a competition for this year? I'm a little unsure about the lie of the land here, to be perfectly honest...my bad.

If not, I'll do some scouting and recruiting for you.

No, but that's ok, more than enough time for that. Most likely someone will volunteer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best to start a new thread I reckon.
No worries, will do today.

Do you think it'd be better packaged up as a DT/SC expression of interest and recruitment thread, or to keep the two separate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back