Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Dec 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool fc
The 2012 Essendon board Super Coach cash league is now full!

For those that haven't already done so can you please make arrangements with BtG to pay your entry fee.

Prize split

Overall winner - $800
League winner - $800
League runner up - $200

Teams

Bok Bok B'Kawk! - Lance Uppercut
Woftam - bombre-boy
Mookie Blaylock - SirJimi05
SDR Sharks - SDR223
The Bandylions
Hurley Bird - U Got Reimered
RickyNixonAllStars
Sir Gumby FC - Jade_00
hurley's gold - Julio2009
Hiirdy united
PasswordIsTaco FFC -BenTheGooner
Fortune Factory
DapperDon - DapperDon
1fknleg
Blue Maggot
Munroe Eagles SCE - fodzilla
Juddy's Booza's - Steve (SirJimi's mate)
CougarStuffers - Criticize

If you haven't already done so make sure that you let us know which team you belong to so that I can update the OP.

Once the season kicks off we will use this thread for league discussion. Lets get some good banter going! I will also update the OP to show current league table and overall points.

Good luck to everyone!

Overall leader board after round 1

1. Blue Maggot 2,235
2. Hurley Bird 2,217
3. hurley's gold 2,212
4. DapperDon 2,204
5. CougarStuffers 2,191
6. Juddy's Booza's 2,187
7. PasswordIsTaco FFC 2,184
8. Munroe Eagles SCE 2,180
9. Hiirdy united 2,138
10. 1fknleg Eric 2,126
11. Fortune Factory 2,104
12. SDR Sharks Scott 2,081
13. Sir Gumby FC 2,053
14. RickyNixonAllStars 2,019
15. Mookie Blaylock 1,962
16. Bok Bok B'Kawk! 1,912
17. Woftam 1,870
18. The Bandylions 1,861

Paid:
1. Ben the Gooner
2. bombre-boy
3. criticize
4. Lance Uppercut
5. U Got Reimered

PMs sent to:
5. DapperDon
6. fodzilla
7. jade_00
8. Julio2009
9. SDR223
10. SirJimi05
12. wallis23
13. Dapper's filthy Carlton mate (douls)
14. larson
15. hank31
16. facemaker

Still to send:
17. Jimi's filthy Carlton mate
18. ???? - Julio's mate?

How much do you reckon?

I wouldn't want to be going too far past $100

Definitely think there should be a prize for both league win and overall, but not sure which should get more.

Colour me interested. I'm a consistent ~500 ranker, but wouldn't want to go any higher than $100.
If you don't trust me I'm happy for someone else to keep hold of the prize money.
I believe Walesy, owner of TooSerious.net, fellow Essendon fan and all-round nice guy has played escrow for quite a few leagues and bets over the past couple of seasons.

Could be keen. Certainly raises the stakes. I've got a term deposit account that pays good interest if you need somewhere to keep the money during the season.

How do we know you're not going to take our cash and run?

I believe Walesy, owner of TooSerious.net, fellow Essendon fan and all-round nice guy has played escrow for quite a few leagues and bets over the past couple of seasons.

OK with you Noddy? Can count you in now?

Colour me interested. I'm a consistent ~500 ranker, but wouldn't want to go any higher than $100.I believe Walesy, owner of TooSerious.net, fellow Essendon fan and all-round nice guy has played escrow for quite a few leagues and bets over the past couple of seasons.

Definitely trust Walesy of TooSerious!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Boy, I would like to enter a few of these SC cash leagues, but no room.

Even Essendon Board League took one of the league spots. Might have one league spot left, but won't know until closer to the season start.:eek:
Nature of the beast here, but I could be 1 year too late :(

Anyhow good luck boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would but with my SC record I'd basically be flushing my money down the toilet, especially if Impromptu is playing. Perhaps a handicap system based on last year's results?

I would but with my SC record I'd basically be flushing my money down the toilet, especially if Impromptu is playing. Perhaps a handicap system based on last year's results?

Impromptu isn't playing. I think most people so far are of a pretty similar level (average).

Most people I'm sure would prefer it to be a even league as opposed to the ones you see where there are a few proven guns going up against a bunch of average guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Essendon board SC cash league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back