Competitions Essendon board SC cash league

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing I'm the only one without Pendles or Ablett. :eek::eek:

Hurley Bird is an interesting team. Currently in 2nd place with a team stacked full of mid pricers. I count about 14 or 15. :eek:

Yeh I am taking a huge gamble, but I am comfortable with my tactics.

A lot of my mid pricers are just players who had bad seasons last year through injury.

I think I am the only person in the competition who has Paul Bower though (and it did make me dry reach when I put him in). Not expecting huge scores, just at least 4/5 early games to make some cash.

I have had Stanton the last 2 seasons. This season, changed it up a bit. What an IDIOT!!

Bump.

I have payment from:
wallis23
criticize
myself
fodzilla
Julio2009
U Got Reimered
bombre-boy
DapperDon
SirJimi05
DD's mate (douls)
Lance Uppercut
facemaker

I'm still waiting on:
jade_00
SDR223
hank31
Julio's mate
larson
Jimi's Carlton mate

Also, I'm not 100% whose team is whose.

Who is:

1fknleg
Juddy's Booza's
RickyNixonAllStars
FortuneFactory
The Bandylions

Trying to place

facemaker
hank31
larson
Julio's Mate
Jimi's mate (I'm guessing Juddy's Booza's)

to those teams.

So larson isn't in the league, which means we may have a random in there. So I really need to know who is who, and who hasn't paid.

I gave you money for

Dapperdon (yarp)
1fknleg - Facemaker
Blue Maggot - Douls

Just deduct the entry from my winnings. :D

Nah seriously mate, sorry totally forgot to fix you up. I'll check the pm and sort it out tonight.

sccash.jpg

That's where we're at now. We have one random in the league but I don't know who it is. We can work out how to deal with that fact later, but for now, I just want to get the last three paid and match the usernames to team names.

So hank31 SirJimi05 's mate and Julio2009 's mate need to get their money to me ASAP. I also need to know whose team belongs to wallis23

Not sure if this topic move, been a while since last post, but since i scraped into the SC finals (Hirdy United), thought i would start it up again. Anyone feeling confident?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it the same every year when finals roll around? My team starts dropping like flies. Pick up Fyfe this week and BANG, he trips over a suitcase. Roughead? See ya later! Riewoldt? Gone... Drummond? Crap anyway so who cares.. Ryder back? No way! Franklin? Think again... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

End rant..

Elimination final this week, up against fodzilla. He has Nic Nat, Dangerfield and Jobe all pulling out ridiculous scores (150+, and Danger 187) while seemingly matching all my good scores except Cotchin. :(

That's me done.

Waiting for Jimi, hank and Julio to respond to my PM about payment. If you guys want to start nagging them, that'd be good.

So assuming the people who haven't paid won't, what are the final prizes looking like? Not that I have a hope in hell, but just curious.

I have $1300 or $1400 (it's written earlier in the thread), so we'll still have some good prizes, but I'm getting absolute donuts from the other guys, even PMs are being ignored.

Final 4 is down to SDR223 criticize U Got Reimered and someone I don't know the identity of. Same 4 are the top 4 overall.

I have $1300 or $1400 (it's written earlier in the thread), so we'll still have some good prizes, but I'm getting absolute donuts from the other guys, even PMs are being ignored.

Final 4 is down to SDR223 criticize U Got Reimered and someone I don't know the identity of. Same 4 are the top 4 overall.

Well that's me out...

I hate supercoach and everything about it! Pavlich does it to me every year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Essendon board SC cash league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back