Essendon fans and commentators whinge about Jobe being booed yet....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd guess about as much as they liked their little Auskickers doing ketamine, snorting maps of Australia made from cocaine, and being taken to hospital when their hearts momentarily stop due to overdoses.
If you are referring to Cousins in an attempt to defend Watson etc, he was sacked by the club and suspended by the AFL for 12 months. Lucky he didn't cheat.

You have called Jobe Jabber and you are asking for other people to Grow up!!!
mmmmm....o_O

Disputable: that he has integrity; that he is honesty,

Beyond dispute: that he was jabbed over, and over again

So who is grasping here? You can take the label as a negative, and I will take that as a concession that the EFC program was repugnant.

I think it's obvious that big footy needs no actual evidence or findings to produce a guilty verdict. Just ask Stevie Milne. Schadenfrude rules in here.

See, that's the irony.

Milne denies the allegations, and has been suspended.

Watson admits being injected over and over again with a banned substance, yet he plays.

Charged with rape vs potential use of a prohibited non performance enhancing substance.

What irony........

One has denied the charges and one has came out and said 'yes, I took banned substances'.

Watson is the only guilty one here, Milne is innocnet until proven guilty.

One has denied the charges and one has came out and said 'yes, I took banned substances'.

Watson is the only guilty one here, Milne is innocnet until proven guilty.
Broken record.....

No admission of guilt. Said he did not take a banned substance and never said he categorically took AOD.

And you are trivializing the Milne case. If I were in the media, I could easily infer you compare rape with taking legalized drugs. Where is your moral compass at?

See how easy it is to twist things and report lies passed off as truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back