Essendon , from 0-2 , onto 5-2

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been a a nice little recovery, yes ...

But still won't be convinced until we/if beat the Crows over there on Friday Night, most of the supporters know that and more importantly the players and coaching staff.

They need to make a very good account for themselves on Friday Night over there, I don't think they'll win but they should go close. They won't return 96 point losers this time.

Originally posted by JeffDunne
Is watching Carlton getting too boring these days? Or should I say too predictable?

I can understand your pain.
just not watching the last quarter and a bit of last weeks game doesnt make it as enjoyable as a hard, tight blockbuster. theyll be back, soon...

Originally posted by windyhill
Talking Essendon, until they win interstate or stop serving up the embarassing efforts when on their travels they will continue to be a mid-range side.

Next week will be Essendon's best chance at an interstate win in a long time, they will have a full list to choose from with Cupido and McVeigh available for selection and the Crows are hardly in hot form.

They were in a similar win/loss position in 1999 and many people still had question marks over them, and had to travel over there in Round 9 to play the dual reigning premiers on a Friday Night and that night they declared to the competition they were a top 4 contender with a 48 point demolition job of the Crows. I'm praying for a similar performance next week.

I'll still be tipping the Crows though. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by chemical
cant wait for essendon vs stkilda again

How sad is this? He's so defeated he's not even contemplating a Carlton victory.

Sounds like StKilda is the only team he's confident can beat the bombers and there's no thought of Carlton beating anyone.

How the mighty have fallen.

God he must be hating it! I almost feel sorry for him.

Originally posted by True_Blue
And if Hird wins the brownlow he will be rembered as a cheat who paid the umpires off

.....easily the best player in the competition this year thus far. What a rarity it would be for him to win the Brownlow.

Should he win it, he will come under fire. Makes no sense though.... he comes out and persecutes the umpires and you call it rigged if he wins the Brownlow.

Wouldn't it be more likely he win it if he came out and said how good they were?

Think before you post next time.

Originally posted by True_Blue
And if Hird wins the brownlow he will be rembered as a cheat who paid the umpires off

LOL LOL Priceless !

I had no idea how hard the bluebaggers were doing it.

Originally posted by Ari
.....easily the best player in the competition this year thus far. What a rarity it would be for him to win the Brownlow.

Should he win it, he will come under fire. Makes no sense though.... he comes out and persecutes the umpires and you call it rigged if he wins the Brownlow.

Wouldn't it be more likely he win it if he came out and said how good they were?

Think before you post next time.

Easily the best player in the comp? get your hand off it, darryl

Originally posted by Vintage 62
How sad is this? He's so defeated he's not even contemplating a Carlton victory.

Sounds like StKilda is the only team he's confident can beat the bombers and there's no thought of Carlton beating anyone.

How the mighty have fallen.

God he must be hating it! I almost feel sorry for him.
did i say carlton were going to lose? brisbane can beat essendon freo at home can beat essendon. dont feel sorry for me, just dont make ******ed assumptions

Does this mean that Port are godly for doing Essendon such psychological damage in Round 1 that they also lost Round 2 before they realised that they don't actually suck?

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon , from 0-2 , onto 5-2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back