Essendon players mother remains a mystery - H/S 24/6

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...emains-a-mystery/story-fni5f6kv-1226965567624

Triple M host Eddie McGuire, who interviewed the “mother” in August last year, conceded last Saturday he did not know who she was when he put her on air, nor does he know who she is now.

One senior AFL figure described it as a “game-changer” in a vicious PR war between the Bombers and the AFL.

Surprising Eddie... very surprising.

Good to see the mainstream media finally challenge this obvious stunt.

Last edited by a moderator:

A few of you said stories about "Sarah" were coming. It's almost like there's a plan.

At the time, Eddie said he did know who she was. And he didn't seem at all surprised by the subject of the interview - which makes sense if there has been a prep chat with the producer. What's he up to, and why?

Finally - as always - it's interesting to see the moral line being drawn. An experimental program of administering drugs to players=let's all move on. Questions about any anti-EFC information=dirty tricks.

Pleasing to see that most comments are sensible criticism of Robbo's bias.

The best bit is:
"In a saga of mistruths, accusations, inducements and deals, it’s not misguided to ask: Was she a phony?

If she was a fake, and it would appear increasingly likely she was, what a masterstroke."

Big jump from asking a question and answering it, with no evidence to support "increasingly likely she was a fake" - and it isn't. If you were suspicious, you still are. If you believed her, you still do. As the comments suggest.

It wouldn't be the first time Eddie has fabricated a story to turn up the heat on an opposition team & I'm sure it wont be the last.

Unfortunately Eddie sees that as part of his off-field role.

I'd share some sympathy for Essendon & it's sycophants in the media if they didn't do the same . . . but they do.

Good to see the mainstream media finally challenge this obvious stunt.

Two things.

1) Even if it was shown that Sarah was actually Gillon McLachlan, and the high register was achieved by Demetriou squeezing his nuts for the duration of the call, it has absolutely no bearing on the fact that ASADA has issued 34 show cause notices to Essendon players. Nor will it have any affect on the court challenges to the process that saw that happen.

2) Only people fairly off beam with what is actually happening in the world enter the "good to see the mainstream media finally challenge .... (the 9/11 hoax etc etc)" way of thinking. Soon you'll be calling it lamestream. Or the MSM.

Oh I thought this thread was the unraveling of the EFC lies and dirty tricks to try and stop ASADA.

Irrelevant to what's happening at moment. Yes Eddie hates EFC get over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the woman the #standbyhird occultist abused for daring to voice her opinions about the health and safety of her son and the players being more important than the reputation of *hird; shocking attitude by her and anyone with a child working in a workplace.

Is this what Essendon are basing their defence on? Whether or not Eddie knew the identity of a caller? FFS!!!!

What is it they say about drowning people grasping onto serpents?

Yeah, I fail to see how whether this person was a fraud or not impacts in any way on the legality of the substances administered by the EFC to it's players through a club-wide doping program. Nice try at deflection though Bunk/Robbo.

This is the biggest indication of just how deluded the Bombers are, led by their head cheerleader. Embarrassing
This is a classic case of them striking out at any and everyone who who brought them to this point. Its payback time and even women and children are not immune to the rantings and ravings of these cultists.

But I do note, Flobbo is too scared to put Caro in his crosshairs.

This is a classic case of them striking out at any and everyone who who brought them to this point. Its payback time and even women and children are not immune to the rantings and ravings of these cultists.

But I do note, Flobbo is too scared to put Caro in his crosshairs.

apart from those responsible. DANK, HIRD,CORCORAN et al

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon players mother remains a mystery - H/S 24/6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back