Essendon's Final Hopes

Will the Bombers be allowed to play finals this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We put on muscle because we decided to follow Dean Robinson's obscene upper body strength plan.

Not to mention we have had a very young team over the last 5 years so body transformations are expected and an industry norm.

If any of the substances we took aided with this then they were completely legitimate and available to all.

The only question mark that remains is TB4 and reportedly it was used only 10-12 players for injury treatment.

TB4 doesn't give you 12 abs and triceps for days...
Yep, sure.

They have actually. Every single player who had any injection whatsoever got one
What? Noooooo. Only the players who got injected with TB4 got one.... or only the ones the Judge signed off got one.... or.... um well hmm.

I'll get back to you Lance.

Suspicion a player that received no injections also received a SCN. too.
Don't be dumb. ASADA are a competent organisation with air tight proof.

Havent read the whole thread, but in terms of process - realistically, how quickly can this process be undertaken?

As I understand, SC notices ahve been issued (and responded to), so surely ASADA will have prepped Infraction notices if they believe they have enough evidence to proceed. So once Middleton delivers his verdict (lets say by Friday Aug 15th - 2 days after the hearing), i'm assuming the IN's would be out within the day?

How long then would the turnaround be between issuing the notices and suspensions (if these were the outcome)?

Havent read the whole thread, but in terms of process - realistically, how quickly can this process be undertaken?

As I understand, SC notices ahve been issued (and responded to), so surely ASADA will have prepped Infraction notices if they believe they have enough evidence to proceed. So once Middleton delivers his verdict (lets say by Friday Aug 15th - 2 days after the hearing), i'm assuming the IN's would be out within the day?

How long then would the turnaround be between issuing the notices and suspensions (if these were the outcome)?
SCn's have not been responded to. INs are not issued by ASADA. Still has to go to ADVRP.

The SC notices have not been responded to yet, ASADA have given an extention on the date they have to be answered by to an indefinate date. (Depends on the trial)
Middleton I understand will probably take a few weeks to make his decision.

If ASADA's SCN are still valid, they will submit their brief to the ADVRP, and I believe the players too to allow them to respond. The player submits thei reply to the ADVRP - (separate to the SCN reply)

The ADVRP meet dis determine if there is a case to be heard. If they believe their is, the player will be entered into the Register of Findings, which is the red light for an infraction notice to be issued.

From there it goes to the AFL anti doping tribunal

The SC notices have not been responded to yet, ASADA have given an extention on the date they have to be answered by to an indefinate date. (Depends on the trial)
Middleton I understand will probably take a few weeks to make his decision.

If ASADA's SCN are still valid, they will submit their brief to the ADVRP, and I believe the players too to allow them to respond. The player submits thei reply to the ADVRP - (separate to the SCN reply)

The ADVRP meet dis determine if there is a case to be heard. If they believe their is, the player will be entered into the Register of Findings, which is the red light for an infraction notice to be issued.

From there it goes to the AFL anti doping tribunal
Well thats much more long winded than I expected.

With regards to responding to the notices, I thought the court determination was that players still had to respond (by July 20-something), but that ASADA couldnt do anything with them. Did this change in a subsequent hearing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The SCNs are an opportunity to explain why no further action should be taken against him. If he fails to respond then he forgoes his opportunity.
And then what? Once he fails to respond within 10 days they move him on to the register yeah?

We put on muscle because we decided to follow Dean Robinson's obscene upper body strength plan.

Not to mention we have had a very young team over the last 5 years so body transformations are expected and an industry norm.

If any of the substances we took aided with this then they were completely legitimate and available to all.

The only question mark that remains is TB4 and reportedly it was used only 10-12 players for injury treatment.

TB4 doesn't give you 12 abs and triceps for days...

I'm glad to see you are so certain that everything was completely legitimate that it took you all of 4 words before you find a question mark as to the legitimacy of what was taken, thankfully it was only 10 or 12 players anyway and only for "injury treatment", not sure why the AFL don't just let it ride like they did when your club cheated to win the '93 flag:rolleyes:

I'd be interested to know where TB4 was reportedly only used by 10-12 players and only for injury treatment?

The SCNs are an opportunity to explain why no further action should be taken against him. If he fails to respond then he forgoes his opportunity.
If he fails to respond, ASADA will prep their brief for the ADVRP, and I believe hand their brief to Dank,

Dank can make his submission to the ADVRP.

The ADVRP view the submissions and decide whether there is a case to answer, if they believe there is than they will be put on the RoF. - and light for an infraction notice, at that step I belive is where the appeal with the ATT I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back