Mega Thread Essendon's punishment - Opinion, theories etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will not renew my membership next year. Will not go to any games.

Even if you change your mind, there's a good change you won't be going to any Essendon games.

The only thing that hurts me is the inevitable Caro article blaming the club for that when really it's her who has completely drained my enjoyment for this sport with her blood thirsty journalistic style.

Caro must have been busy doing all that drug stuff at Essendon without anybody noticing her. Buying drugs, injecting players, destroying records. Is there no end to this woman's abilities..

The club should not be participating in this years draft full-stop. The AFL should let all of this simmer down before sending any kid through their doors. And points should be stripped for as long as draft penalties are in place.

In the end, in terms of actual picks lost, this penalty isn't even as bad as Carlton's salary cap slap.

Soft!

Not if players also get banned by ASADA, then the law suits will last for 10 years. Lets not mention if a player health is affected by the substances injected, or if one of their partners pregnancies goes wrong... This will be the gift that keeps on giving.
Bingo!

Hird done for 12 months. Tweet from Robbo.

Well Fitzy, we went dragging and screaming but copped our lot and 10 yrs of pain. Good to see you have upheld the same style punishment. Thank God Ron Evans is not presiding, he would have swept it all under the carpet and given a feather duster fine.

Essendon are only losing their 2nd round pick next year. They have negotiated to keep their first pick in 2014.

Disgraceful club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back