Eugene Arocca Trolling

Remove this Banner Ad

He is the CEO of North. Any idiot calling him a traitor is a fool. If you work for a club, as a player or staff, your loyalties SHOULD lie with that club.

Exactly, however his kids on the other hand are traitors. Bloody turncoats I hope they cried again on Saturday :D

You'd think he would have something more important to do then go on a purely Collingwood message board, obviously not too busy down at Arden Street which is surprising considering how crap they seem to be going at the minute.

A little silly to for a bloke whose allegiance changes depending on who writes the cheques to be lecturing fans on a forum about anything, let alone given his thoughts on mediocrity, being at one of the most mediocre clubs of the last 10 years.

Really should have bit his lip and showed some professionalism.

Haha, so the last ever CEO of North Melbourne (before they become Tasmania) is feeling so self righteous he seems the need to attack us and boats about North's apparent success.

If one man, named Wayne Carey had never been discovered, they would have no flags in 25 years.:eek:

The best thing that ever happened to Collingwood was Arocca leaving, he was the architect behind the failed pubs move, and cost us millions, and now he wants to boast about how great the pissy little club he is at is.

LOSER.:thumbsdown:

Oh, and 20 bucks says Hutchy or Caro mention his "comments" on Footy Classified tonight.

Someone should tweet it to him haha.

I've got no problem with Euge standing up for his club- he is their CEO after all- and his allegiances definitely need to lie with them, however, some respect for the club that actually gave you some wonderful opportunities in the beginning wouldn't go astray- particularly since he should no first hand that Collingwood is the best club in the biz.

This man should be a "Collingwood man", at the end of the day, irrespective of his job title but it seems he really has given us the almighty flick.

Well of course the Pies fans are going to give it to the North supporters leaving early - without their stripes.

You write a big cheque north, but don't cry when you can't cash it.

Guys,

Firstly - congratulations on the thumping you dished out to us on the weekend. As a long-standing member and now player sponsir at NM, it was bloody difficult to sit there and watch that performance.

That being said, after half-time, I took the game for what it was an watched Collingwood go about their business. Bloody awesome football and I'd be surprised if there's not another flag or two in them yet (as we know these things are cyclical).

With regards to Eugene's post - I actually don't mind the fact that our CEO has taken the time to comment. Whilst I don't necessarily agree with all of the sentiments (we are individuals after all), I am pleased that there is a level of communication with the average punter.

The reality of todays society is that many peoples loyalty lies with whomever is paying their wages. I would certainly expect my staff to be loyal to my business (rather than their previous employer) and am happy that Eugene has embraced North Melbourne so openly.

Congrats on the win and best of luck for the rest of the year. :)

As I said before Unit, fair enough he comments, just resist the temptation to have a pot shot at anything but the criticism of leaving supporters issue.

If he says 'give us respect' and suggest no supporter deserves abuse, and then says I remember in my Collingwood days how much you copped it, and it's not right - and then we would have come on board and listened.

To try to chip away and infer that the 2010 premiership means little to him (given he was part of building the club) and that the club accepts mediocrity unfortunately invites ridicule.

Well done for having a go with the post, Eugene, but next time keep the blinkers on and don't obsess about side issues.

Lol could you imagine if Eddie or Perty trolled other clubs websites.

Come to think of it, the amount of times supporters say stuff about Magpie fans, we would pretty much need to hire someone for that role :p

I've got it! That's Mick's Director of Coaching role next year, he's teaching everyone how to troll other teams' websites and leading by example :p

Come to think of it, the amount of times supporters say stuff about Magpie fans, we would pretty much need to hire someone for that role :p
I doesn't get much air time anymore but every time someone defended our club to other collingwood supporters they had to be club "plants"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got it! That's Mick's Director of Coaching role next year, he's teaching everyone how to troll other teams' websites and leading by example :p

I can tell you if it's anywhere near as good as his roast of Gerard Healy (so good even Roosy was laughing) then it would be epic viewing

He could do that part time via twitter and still have time for the grand kids.

The bloke is a goose, we get 60 000 people to our home games and 25 000 would leave early while they get 25 000 and all 25 000 leave early pretty much everyweek because they are crap. The Kangaroos are a joke to the AFL, they have no money, they have no fans so the sooner the AFL tells em to piss off to Tassy or fold the better it will be.

I doesn't get much air time anymore but every time someone defended our club to other collingwood supporters they had to be club "plants"

I was a "club plant" for a while.
Used to sneakily position myself in oppo boardrooms and such...

Kept getting busted though....:(
Those bastards at ASADA shut me down..:mad:

picture.php

I can tell you if it's anywhere near as good as his roast of Gerard Healy (so good even Roosy was laughing) then it would be epic viewing

He could do that part time via twitter and still have time for the grand kids.

I'd love to see that footage if someone can direct me.

must really suck for him.

Followed the pies for years, while North won 2 flags and played in 7 straight prelims.

Then jumped ship and the mighty pies win the flag and North completely suck.

That would be a sad turn of events for anyone.

I was a "club plant" for a while.
Used to sneakily position myself in oppo boardrooms and such...

Kept getting busted though....:(
Those bastards at ASADA shut me down..:mad:

picture.php

I just saw this and don't think it got the recognition it deserved! Awesome!!!!!

I don't know what he's harking on re no success.

North and Collingwood have both won 2 flags since the AFL began.

Collingwood have won another 13 in VFL, while North only have another 2.

Clearly a delusional case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eugene Arocca Trolling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back