Everton fans thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have three wishes for the upcoming PL season;
1. To qualify for the Champions League.
2. To finish above the redshite again.
3. (most importantly) For Hibbo to score!

I've seen him in a few of the old firm darbies on Setanta - his link up with Jelavic is pretty sweet

Might mean the end for someone like Cahill

Imagine this:

Howard
Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines
Heitinga Fellaini
Donovan Pienaar
Naismith
Jelavic

Still have to wait for confirmation on Peanuts and Donovan, of course

Landon did put his LA home on the market the other day, though

Sadly, I can see AVB wanting to keep Peanuts - especially if they lose someone like Modric or Bale for big $$$$

Whats the deal with Jose Baxter?

Very cryptic exchange between him and Phil Chuckle yesterday, and apparently hasn't turned up to training today.

yeah I was wondering about that myself, not 100% sure what is going on though.

Looks like we are gonna pick up that Croatian LB from Bayern too, is he attacking? I know we need back up for Baines but if he wasn't happy at sitting on the bench at Bayern then he won't enjoy it with us!

I've seen him in a few of the old firm darbies on Setanta - his link up with Jelavic is pretty sweet

Might mean the end for someone like Cahill

Imagine this:

Howard
Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines
Heitinga Fellaini
Donovan Pienaar
Naismith
Jelavic

Still have to wait for confirmation on Peanuts and Donovan, of course

Landon did put his LA home on the market the other day, though

Sadly, I can see AVB wanting to keep Peanuts - especially if they lose someone like Modric or Bale for big $$$$

Don't forget Gibson! Hoping for a breakout year for Barkly and Rodwell to prove his doubters wrong.

Not a real exciting signing and I am not convinced Naismith will do a job at prem level but I guess it is another body in the squad so see how he goes.
Hopefully we can lock in a deal for Rodallega on a free who would be a very good signing.

The Croatian LB is a natural midfielder I think, so it wouldn't be a bad pick up. Unless it means that they're preparing for life post-Baines. I'm confident he'll stay though.

I really hope we try to get some games into Barkley this year. I feel we should have done it more last year, but every year he gets older, he should be getting more game time for the first team.

I reckon Fellaini really hit his stride as a genuine DM last season, and was pretty close to the best DM in the league by the end of the season. Keep him there, would rather see Naismith/Barkley be pushed up than him.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/07/05/united-moves-to-monday
Everton's 2012/13 Premier League curtain-raiser against Manchester United will now be on a Monday night and live on Sky Sports.

The Blues' encounter with the dethroned champions will now kick off at 8pm on August 20 (5am August 21 AEST).

The fixture is the first of four which have been re-arranged following the announcement of Sky's first broadcasting schedule for the campaign.

Among the others to change is the first Merseyside derby of the season, which was originally pencilled in to be played at 3pm on Saturday, October 27.

The Goodison clash has been provisionally moved to a 12.45pm kick off on the same date but could move to 1.30pm on Sunday, 28 October if Liverpool reach the Europa League group stages.

Newcastle's visit to Goodison Park, first scheduled for Saturday, September 15 will now take place at 8pm on Monday, 17 September.

The Toffees' game at QPR on Saturday, October 20 has been moved to the following day; Sunday, October 21 at 4pm.

Our home game against Tottenham has also switched from Saturday, December 8 to Sunday, December 9 at 3pm because of the White Hart Lane outfit's involvement in the Europa League. TV selections for this part of the season have not yet been made.

Amended fixtures:

Manchester United (H) - Monday 20 August, 8pm
Newcastle United (H) - Monday 17 September, 8pm
QPR (A) - Sunday 21 October, 4pm
Liverpool (H) – Saturday 27 October, 12.45pm OR Sunday 28 October, 1.30pm*
Tottenham Hotspur (H) - Sunday 9 December, 3pm

* Should Liverpool qualify for the Europa League group stage

With the changes buggers me for the QPR away game now.Was going to go on my last day in London.But they have pushed it bak to Sunday at 4pm.I board the Plane at 12pm.Spewin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Signings in early July? They pullin our legs?

Awesome to get Naismith.. Now peanuts. Would we be too greedy to ask for Sir Landon too?

everton-home-12-13-size-s-aaa-1205-30-likzs%25406.jpg

prefer it to the white sleeved one that is rumoured to be our new home kit - but I'll admit it does look like a knock-off

And I agree Toshowyouwhy - was quite strange (in a good way) to hear Moyes talk up what he wants and who he wants this early in the off-season

Freed up quite a bit of $$ selling Arteta and Billy and we are finally able to get to it

Yeah, haha

This one looks a little bit more legit

newEvertonkit.jpg

But still nowhere near 100%

The blue just doesn't look right and the material looks tacky

Actually, if it weren't for the fact that in my previous post you couldn't see the inside collar and the Nike logo, I would say they were virtually the same kit haha

It's rumoured to be why there has been such a delay in releasing the home kit

Huge backlash over the white stripes on the arms so they changed the design

Also white is rumoured to be the colour for our third kit (see below)

VadJ2.jpg
Yeah seen this pic. Hope your second line is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back