Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

F$&k yeah!!!

I have been a Toffeeman for 25+ years. I have seen us on top and seen some good teams. One of the happiest days of my life!

With the Beast up front and our killer midfield, we are going to gut the SkyTV top 4 clubs like the pigs they are.

The School of Science is back.

COYB!!!!!!!

Today is an absolutely beautiful day for this club. Signing Rom is a massive sign of our intent in the league and the faith the club and board has in Roberto to deliver us success.

Listening to Rom speak at the press conference just gives you so much pride in what is being built at the club. The fact that he smiled when he said he always knew he wanted to come back here will no doubt spark the interest of a lot of players.

Furthermore, we are now building the base for one of the best young sides going around... Coleman, Stones, McCarthy, Besic, Barkley and Lukaku is just ridiculous. If a couple of our young guys from the academy come through and with a couple of extra little signings then we are set up for sustained success.

Interested to see how the payment of the $28m is going to be spread out. I suspect there is still some money in the kitty. I reckon we could get one more perm signing (plus the two younger guys) and maybe three loans this window.

We will be in a seriously strong position heading into the future.

On another note.. It makes me wonder if the board never trusted Moyes to spend that kind of money.

On another note.. It makes me wonder if the board never trusted Moyes to spend that kind of money.

Could just be a similar quality signing was never available. From Kenwright's perspective Rom is a safe signing. Bar unforeseen serious injury, he is a solid investment. If he doesn't improve significantly he still is a weapon and he's young enough to at least make us our money back if not a profit should he decide to leave down the track. Plus he's incredibly marketable and will make us our money back in shirt sales alone.

Hi, I want to get a Lukaku 10 shirt. Few questions:
- What sort of fit does the shirt have (ie is it slim or normal)
- What does the premier league badges option do? (is it worth the extra 7 bucks)

Thanks

Hi, I want to get a Lukaku 10 shirt. Few questions:
- What sort of fit does the shirt have (ie is it slim or normal)
- What does the premier league badges option do? (is it worth the extra 7 bucks)

Thanks

I've found this years home short to be a fairly slim fit.
You get the official EPL badges on it, otherwise it's just plain.

I've found this years home short to be a fairly slim fit.
You get the official EPL badges on it, otherwise it's just plain.

Do you mean the brand new kit?? I'll be ordering mine tonight now he's set, decided to go for the Lukaku home kit & Coleman on the away. Will also get Oviedo on the third kit when that is released

Do you mean the brand new kit?? I'll be ordering mine tonight now he's set, decided to go for the Lukaku home kit & Coleman on the away. Will also get Oviedo on the third kit when that is released
Yeah the umbro kit, mate. I bought the third kit last year which was nike and found that to be a looser fitting material. This is that stretchier type of material.

I've actually never got a kit with a name on the back but I will be this season, I'm thinking Lukaku home and Barkley away.
I've got Stones on my home kit but think I'll order either the away or third kit with Lukaku now too.

I've had the same Everton shirt since 2003, about time I bought a new one and put the other away. I'm all about Oviedo baby!

Be interesting to see if Stones beats Distin to the centre back position this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ordered a Home Barkley Long Sleeve. I have been waiting a year for new logo shirts to come out.

Going to order a short sleeve away Lukaku shirt now! Also thinking of completely emptying my wallet and getting a keepers shirt!

efc__1406902593_Brendan_Galloway_1_590x330.jpg

Young Eto'o clone

Roberto says he wants one more player before the season starts and it will be a wide player.

This was not including Henen who talks are still "ongoing" with.

After we signed Lukaku Bobby said he wants two more signings, the number of players just keeps dropping, we defiantly need a striker and I think we need two new wingers not just one.

Galloway and Henen can't be included as they're not first team players, Roberto said he wanted six or seven players at the start of the pre season, it's now down to three with one more to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back