Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Next two games are massive, Reading away and Norwich away. I know they really don't seem like big games and quality wise they may not be but these teems are big because the old Everton wouldn't necessarily win both of those after those two games we have Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham in the space of just ten days, we cannot let any points slip before those ten days especially considering there such win-able games.

Should have been 3-0 up at half time with some competent referreeing
Atkinson needs his head kicked in, he was never going to give us a correct decision.

Still fuming that we lost, couldn't believe how much we deteriorated in the second half while Reading just kept getting better.

We copped 2 poor pen decisions but we had enough chances to be 5-0 at half time. When you do not take your chances you get what you deserve.

Jelavic is completely out of form at present. I would consider giving Anichebe a chance if he is fit next game or Vellios. Coleman was all over the shop defensively but he will continue to play at RB with Neville ruled out for 8 weeks and Hibbert still not fit.

Got home blind drunk from a wedding, managed to watch the first half before waking up on the couch at 5am...
So glad I fell asleep at half time! It is a typical Everton loss after such a promising start to the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was good while it lasted but unfortunately we have to come to the realization it is season over. Will certainly be dissapointing with Fellaini now going to be sold. One thing we should look at is a new keeper because Howard has too many mental blanks.

The mindset we played that 2nd half, you just knew it was coming.

Same shit, different week. We are so frustrating to watch atm, trying to turn our form around against Arsenal will be a tough ask, but not impossible if Jelavic gets a kick up the bum.

Good to see Moyes put Howard on notice. He has been awful this season, and his positioning has been all over the place for free kicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back