Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Williams berates Feeney for his defending.. maybe he should berate himself the campaigner.

Not watching, but that shows what a campaigner he is. Put your arm around the young bloke to help him learn from it

Anyone keen for the SOTON game? We have no striker available
I am, some how we could find ourselves 10th by the end of the night, if we win and City beat Huddersfield by two or more goals we can climb to tenth despite playing so bad. Would get the new manager (if we ever bring one in) something of a base to build off.

I thought Sandro was alright when he game on against Palace and he got a goal midweek against Atlanta, deserves the opportunity to start tonight.

24059157_10154868640896277_5272974083634521821_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw the scores. 4-1

GIF--despair-Ron-Livingston-GIF.gif

Can a new manager really bring us out of this?
We're still a big club, we've got some fantastic youngsters coming through and still have some class players in our squad.

We'll have Barkley, Bolasie and Coleman to return aswell.

We need to move on Jags & Williams to sure our our defence. Bring in a new LB who can take over from Baines.

Move on players like Mirallas and Schinderlin who couldn't give a ****.

Get confidence back into the team, bring in a couple of top players in Jan and get the best out of all the squad and we'll be alright.

So Big Sam it is boys, thoughts? :rolleyes:

Not really a big-team manager, but we aren't exactly worthy of being called a big-team at the moment - and Koeman was meant to be a manager looking for the next step and pushing the club closer to the CL

Big Sam is a safe option - he's probably not going to get us relegated - but I don't think we can hope for anything better than mid-table for next season (unless something drastic happens with the club and players)

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back