Every team plays their Grand Final against us

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
That's right, us.

I'm sick of it. Every single week, we struggle to win because of how "up" the opposing team is. Today, as an example, perennial easybeats Port Power really pushed us, because they were so "up" for the game.

A few weeks ago, we play Ninthmond, and they are absolutely "up" for the game, and knock us off. Then, this weekend, they get thrashed by over 100 points as they revert to the norm.

Earlier, we played Melspoon, and they beat us, because they were so "up" for the game. This round - embarassed by the Western Shitdogs by over 10 goals.

I could go on but it is obvious, anyway, it happens every week. Because of how successful we've been, and because of how much everyone is jealous of Vossy, other teams play their GF every week against us. It's the reason we're only on three wins.

I'm actually thinking about emailing Adrian Anderson and his boss Con the Fruiterer about this issue, see if we can get some sort of compensation or consideration for it, because right now it's just not a playing level field.

I like you Duritz

I like Swipey

I like your trolling style

But you can **** off with this one... no one rates Brisvegas anymore... if anything, you're a chance to knock of a top side because they turn up thinking they won't need a shower after the game after they've played your shitful team...

We all know you were the greatest team of the modern era 10 years ago, but it's time to let go... you're really shit now, and you need to understand that, and you will be shit for years to come.... rest well with the memories of your great era, because you are ****ed for a long time to come :thumbsu:

• Banned
We all know you were the greatest team of the modern era 10 years ago

See, everyone??? Obsessed!! People just CAN'T get over what we did 10 years ago, and how much they're jealous of Vossy.

Penning my letter to Adrian Anderson as we speak. Thinking of CC'ing the Geesh too, so he can instruct the umpires to adjust their decision making for this trend.

Duritz speaks the truth.

I have it on good authority that St Kilda always sets itself to play a massive game against Brisbane because of what those nasty Scott twins did to Nick Riewoldt even though they are now coaching at other clubs.

We also have added incentive to win against the Bears out of anger that they took Xavier Clarke rather than Raph Clarke.

Duritz speaks the truth.

I have it on good authority that St Kilda always sets itself tp play a massive game against Brisbane because of what those nasty Scott twins did to Nick Riewoldt even though they are now coaching at other clubs.

We also have added incentive to win against the Bears out of anger that they took Xavier Clarke rather than Raph Clarke.

Geez, who would've thought that when this guy isn't sulking he's actually a half decent poster. Almost makes me wish for more Aints wins, almost...

And Duritz, its cause everyone thinks you're Fitzroy in their last few seasons, which is exactly what you would have been without the handouts.

Brisbane are shit. The city stinks of mud and shit and Simon Black is the most overrated hack ever to play AFL. Ever since his sidekicks who carried the team retired he and the whole team has been total shit.

Did I mention what a ****ing moron Voss is? Well he is James Hird stupid with added brain damage. Dumbest **** ever to be appointed an AFL coach.

Brisbane are shit. The city stinks of mud and shit and Simon Black is the most overrated hack ever to play AFL. Ever since his sidekicks who carried the team retired he and the whole team has been total shit.

Did I mention what a ****ing moron Voss is? Well he is James Hird stupid with added brain damage. Dumbest **** ever to be appointed an AFL coach.

Cake you're just sounding like a f**kwit.

Oh wait...:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No seriously, Duritz could actually be on to something here.

I have it on a good authority that the Demon hierarchy is still pissed at having to sell games to the Paddlepops back in the day, and give the lads a good rev before they play their grand final.

Also hear that every game against Fremantle is like a grand final - no one wants to lose against the purple team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Every team plays their Grand Final against us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back