Ex-AFL players in 2004

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to play for North Coburg years ago, infact it was 11 years ago I last laced up the boots in Under 16's.

A few of my mates play at West so I was disappointed that they got beaten by Tulla. They should do very well this season.

Port have picked up this year:

Chad Davis (St Kilda then North Adelaide)
Daniel Elstone (Hawthorn)
Nick Raines (Brisbane)

Thats on top of players that were there last year (and i assume will play this year as i ahvent heard otherwise):

Che C**katoo Collins (Essendon/Power)
Tony Brown (St Kilda)
Justin Plapp (Richmond/St Kilda)
Paul Evans (Power)
Nigel Fiegert (Power)
Ricky O Loughlin (Crows/Sydney)
Brayden Lyle (West Coast/Power)
Fabian Francis (Brisbane/Power)
Ross Funcke (Richmond/Melbourne)

Current AFL players assigned to Port Magpies that will most likely play in the SANFL at some stage this year:
Ronnie Burns
Cain Ackland
Jared Poulton
Brett Ebert
Adam Kingsley
Michael Wilson
Scott Stevens

I think thats it.

Hey Pantless,

I played for North Coburg Under 18s, 11 years ago and I also played a couple of reserves games. I follow West Coburg because I played my younger junior footy there.

I think West Coburg will go well and it was great to see Mark House back at the club and if he plays he will win the EDFLs equivalent of the brownlow.

I know North oburg are working hard on getting better and I would love to see them win a few games.

Originally posted by BigCat1
Steve Kretiuk is apparently playing at Abers this year. Awaits 'My North's' reply. :rolleyes:

PS Pazza while A grade DVFL is still just ahead of the EDFL, the EDFL sh**'s all over the WDFL.

Looks like I have upset someone associate with the Greenvale Football Club Watch out for Moonee Valley this year and yer Go the Jets :rolleyes:

In the Sydney AFL; Peter Berbakov will play for Pennant Hills, Troy Luff will captain-coach Balmain, Daniel McPherson will play for North Shore, Jason McPherson after captaining UNSW-ES to their premiership last year has signed with Wests.
Several other players who have been on AFL club lists but I don't think ever played seniors will also line up in the Sydney AFL this year - Peter Dugmore at St George, Marty Brewster at Wests, Toby Kennett at North Shore and various others.

toby kennett was a very good player for the double blues from 97 - 99 but faded toward the end of his days here....he was a model in harris scarfe catalogues!! it was funny seeing him in those catalogues!! is he playing well? what are his connections with being in sydney as i thought he came from the adelaide area as i only first knew of him playing at sturt!!!

Not sure if it's been noted, but I read last night that Minton-Connell is at Moonee Valley this year, along with about everyone else according to the article. I think I saw my name mentioned in there as well...;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by muesli
Aaron Lord is playing for East Burwood.

Ex Richmond and Coburg Tiger player Simon Hart has also signed with East Burwood.
Does that club have a even last fund of money or what cause they always seem to bring in the big guns.

The EDFL is nothing more than a drug funded league, thats all there clubs get there money, the only reason {please don't associate actual clubs/people with illicit activities if its not set agreed fact from all circles} have coin is because they run a sucessfull drug ring.
The EDFL is preety poor football at best these days anyway and the ex AFL and VFL blokes running around in the comp are usually over the hill anyway.

Originally posted by McAlmanac
I'm told the likes of East Burwood and Noble Park have access to pokie money. Is that the case?

East Burwood do not have pokies, but have extremely wealthy supporters who are ruining local football

Remove this Banner Ad

Ex-AFL players in 2004

Remove this Banner Ad

Back