Ex-AFL players in 2004

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by 8485
Mobbs, I strongly object to the censoring of my post. What is wrong with defending a club I have been associated with for nearly 20 years. Tige19's post was up for a few days so everyone knows we are talking about _____!! What is wrong about defending the people who have been there for years - junior coaches, senior coaches, volunteers, committee, sponsors, parents and of course players in all teams. Am extremely dissappointed!
Unfortunately the original post was slanderous and could have had legal ramifications.

Originally posted by 8485
Mobbs, I strongly object to the censoring of my post. What is wrong with defending a club I have been associated with for nearly 20 years. Tige19's post was up for a few days so everyone knows we are talking about _____!! What is wrong about defending the people who have been there for years - junior coaches, senior coaches, volunteers, committee, sponsors, parents and of course players in all teams. Am extremely dissappointed!

So am I. As I've already posted the slanderous garbage that that tool came up with was nothing short of offensive. Not only to _____ but to an entire league who he branded with his crap. If you want to censor people, censor him. Others have made comments too. I thought this board was designed to support local footy. Like 8485 said it's an embarrassment for all those men and women who have worked hard at a club which has a fantastic reputation as a family club by those who actually have a clue about the EDFL.

Originally posted by Macca19

Thats on top of players that were there last year (and i assume will play this year as i ahvent heard otherwise):

Justin Plapp (Richmond/St Kilda)
Paul Evans (Power)

Plapp's gone back to Tasmania for work reasons, might have to stand out of footy for the year as the Magpies aren't keen on clearning him mid contract.

Evo will miss first 3 odd rounds due to work committments also.

Mobbs - I appreciate your dilemma but surely you can appreciate our point of view also. Guru and I both obviously love the club and appreciate what we are trying to do with both footy and cricket - family club, lots of juniors, seniors in A grade, etc, etc. Why don't you censor DHs like tige19 earlier. As I said before we now know which club we are talking about!

PS - haqven't got your PM

Damn my CP now shows two PMs unread by you, 8485 :confused:

Yes of course I appreciate your point of you re the right to defence.

But any action taken up with an individual Bigfooty member is not for public display. Suffice to see that the appropriate steps have been taken.

PS: I really, really, really recommend the report function. It means that mods get to see rulebreaks much quicker, and can act on it before it gets out of hand.

Re: EDFL News

Originally posted by caveman
originally posted by Bulldog

I know about Moughanie from Avondale Heights and is it Nunziato from Greenvale. Who are the other 2 best and fairests? If you 3 or 4 games Bulldog that is a foundation to build on for the future. Good luck guys and I will try and get down for a game or 2 although it is a bit of a trip from Bendigo. :)

ANyone else got anymore EDFL news?

Moughanie is definitely playing, Nunziato is almsot certain to play and has bought down a couple of mates from Greenvale recently who will hopefully play.

The best and fairests are Ash Mills as mentioned and Mark Tzitonakis who won it in 2001. Simon Whittle who played for Oak Park last season is also considering playing, two of his brothers currently play with us

Re: Re: Re: EDFL News

Originally posted by My North
There is a good chance that Millsy will be taking over as coach of North Coburg mid season has North Coburg have i think sacked there coach just about every year for the last few years.

I have played at the club for 5 years, in that time there have been 7 different coaches, with one coach having two stints :(

However the last 2 years the coaches have more left then been sacked, both coaches were from outside the club and I don't think fully understood how bad our side was. This years coach Peter Lohner has been at the club for many many years and understands how far off we are. The coaches we have had who have been at the club for along time always last at least one year

Remove this Banner Ad

Ex-AFL players in 2004

Remove this Banner Ad

Back