Review Ex Giants player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeremy is playing his 250th AFL game this weekend. Our club’s greatest ever goal kicker, and our only Coleman Medalist - although Jesse may join him in that elite pantheon this year 😛

Poor Hopper and Toranto - they chose the wrong time to leave us..

“If I was Jacob Hopper and Tim Taranto, I would be that angry right now.

“Not that anyone would probably pick up their contracts, but I'd almost have a look around if I was those two.”

Edmund: “You'd be bleeding, absolutely you’d be bleeding.”
Cornes: “And the Giants are flying again, their former club.
“It’s (Brett) Deledio all over again.”
Edmund: “The rug has been pulled out from under them and they can’t be blamed for that.

“Not that anyone would probably pick up their contracts, but I'd almost have a look around if I was those two.”

Edmund: “The rug has been pulled out from under them and they can’t be blamed for that.

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

IMG_0451.png

Unfortunate news that Kellie Finlayson’s tumour is growing again, and they are selling their forever home to rent a more suitable place for in-home care.

The disease went on to metastasise in her lungs after her diagnosis but, until recently, scans had shown her tumour as being stable.

In an emotional video shared to her Instagram followers, however, Kellie revealed that was no longer the case.

Daniel Lloyd rubbed out for the Lions VFL side. I didn't realise he was still playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Ex Giants player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back