Ex-magpie Disgraces Himself At The G Last Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

FAT DILIBERTO

Rookie
May 15, 2007
west side
AFL Club
Collingwood
I thought i would mention it,i first heard it from people at the ground, that an ex Pie grand final player from 2003 how was delisted shortly after,he was known as a bit of a loose cannon when he was playing with us.he would get in trouble of the field.
Aparently he rolled up at the MCG with a Fremantle skarf,and was abusive towards us for the whole of the game ,ie swearing,and was also most likely pissed.and also got in a skuffle with some teenage kid.
Later on that night it was also mentioned by a talk back caller on SEN,he claimed that he was a disgrace.
I wont mention his name but i am sure if you check our 2003 line up ypu will work it out.

Ben Kinnear... oopps ;)

I saw the "unknown" male get up out of his seat during the game, he was sitting in the cheersquad pissed off his head with a suit on. The best man at his wedding was Chris Tarrant.

Well lets face it. Its not the first time he has disgraced himself at The G and the 2003 GF was one of those occasions. The bloke was on the list way past his use by date and got free promotion for his personal training business through the club. What a knob he wouldnt have stood a chance in standing room. He can **** orf to Freo with Taz in his suit and purple scarf.

PS. Rumour has it he went for a mark in crowd and just like in his illustrious career he spilled it :D :D :D :D

Kinnear was shithouse.

Couldn't kick, mark, handball, and wasn't the most athletic of them all.

A 3 legged rocking horse running the Melbourne Cup would've had more talent than that useless hack.

I'm sure the teenage kid would've cleaned him up...

I was watching the game on t.v and they showed him running to the fence abusing someone channel 7 commentators didn`t realise who it was.

Why won't you mention his name? It was reported in the Age today that it was Ben Kinnear.

Why the secrecy?:confused:

Well if thats the case,what a dam disgrace he is ,and to think he actually played 50 games for us,and i thought the coaching staff showed so much patience with him keeping him for so many years.
There is no disgrace in being delisted in the AFL,players like Lokan,Batheras were not highly skilled players, but left Collingwood as friends,and with there dignity and i am sure would be welcomed back.
Were Kinear proved not only that he is no man,but also has a shit character.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG that was Ben Kinnear! He's stacked on a few pounds.

Never would've picked it in a thousand years. He was a gutsy player who had a go. Not much talent, but he wasn't Robinson Crusoe in his time at the Pies.

the bloke they showed was sitting with magpie fans and didn't have a scarf - sure did look like Kinnear though.

He had a Freo scarf early. I thought he was having a laugh, sticking up for his side. Now I feel sorry for the guy: he played for us, and he barracks for Freo, so he hasn't exactly been dealt a winning hand there.

Never would've picked it in a thousand years. He was a gutsy player who had a go. Not much talent, but he wasn't Robinson Crusoe in his time at the Pies.

I would disagree with you Rupert and Lokan were gutsy,Kinear was a wimp with no manhood,in the 2003 grand final the Lions took his pants off and treated him like the little wimpy whore that he is,and obviously instead of learning from that,he never recovered.

He was actually in the collingwood social club on a couple of occasions on friday night.

I think he was actually supporting the pies. He want off his head after a poor decision against us.

I met the guy early in his career with james wasley. He seemed like a really good bloke back then.

He looked very promising early but did not live up to his expectation.

Me and a mate spotted him from above half way through the 2nd quater.

He was actually sitting with a huge group of pies supporters in the cheer squad, directly behind Joffa. I think he was just taking the piss on some of the boys, whenever we had a kickout he would run up wave his Freo scarfe and say stuff to the kicker. It would of been a joke between him Taz and the actual players, and I bet they all would have caught up for a beer after the game.

Have sceen BK in the social club rooms a few times at the G and I'm pritty sure he still follows the pies!!!

Unless someone who actually knows him and knows why he ran a muck on Friday night, i'll presume he was just having a laugh and a good time. Give him a break!!

Unless someone who actually knows him and knows why he ran a muck on Friday night, i'll presume he was just having a laugh and a good time. Give him a break!!

Yeah a mate of mine works with him and said he was sitting with some of the injured pies players and partners and and he may have got a little carried away on the piss but it was all in good fun.

He did also give it back to a collingwood supporter after copping a barrel of abuse from him over the scarf, which is fair enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back