Expansion League Draft Thread 08/09

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Hodges hasnt been online for a few days now and i PMed him Tuesday midday...

I agree with that Showbag. If anyone has any issues with this let me know.

Also, at 8pm Hodges will be given the next O ranked player (if he doesnt surface before) and i will make my pick so Hamster, you will be up just after 8.
It's strange because Hodges is usually pretty active.

Umm, my fiance theseventhhamster is out at the moment, but gave me a call to let you guys know that his pick

#9 is Marcus Camby, C, Los Angeles Clippers.

Guys I hate to do this, but im going to have to pull the pin on this league for the year. Ive PMed sirjames the details, but basically my internet access is sporadic at best, and as such I cant commit to the sort of activity required for the draft. Apologies for the late notice - I was assuming this problem would be fixed by now, but im having no luck.

Hopefully you can find someone to take over my spot quickly. Brand is a good pick at 7, I think he will be back to his best this year. Solid base to build the team around.

Best of luck with the league this year guys. :thumbsu:

Guys I hate to do this, but im going to have to pull the pin on this league for the year. Ive PMed sirjames the details, but basically my internet access is sporadic at best, and as such I cant commit to the sort of activity required for the draft. Apologies for the late notice - I was assuming this problem would be fixed by now, but im having no luck.

Hopefully you can find someone to take over my spot quickly. Brand is a good pick at 7, I think he will be back to his best this year. Solid base to build the team around.

Best of luck with the league this year guys. :thumbsu:

I have PMed Hodges and offered to do his draft from a preference list if he likes if access is only going to be an issue during the draft but if anyone knows of someone else that may be keen let me know so that we can get then into the draft as early as possible so it is still "their" team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

realsniper has offered to draft for Hodges so he is our "guest" drafter for the draft. He may be the "new" Hodges if Hodges doesn't want to continue with the season.

Watch this space!

i'm on here anyway so i'll draft for hodges until he wants his team back. it's hodge's team until he says otherwise!

18. Caron Butler (SF - Was)

Remove this Banner Ad

Expansion League Draft Thread 08/09

Remove this Banner Ad

Back