Mod. Notice Expression of Interest - New Moderators

Remove this Banner Ad

Not even sure what realise means.

It's realize damnit, can't you people even speak American??

:)

If you can understand/translate this you will deserve to be a Moderator!

Carn mate. Don't have a sook, she'll be right if you don't whinge so much. Get in ya ute, fill it up at the servo, buy a slab at a drive thru and whack them in your esky, don't forget your stubbie holder. Tomorrow arvo before the first bounce have a barbie, bring a sheila and give her a pash maybe even have a root and you'll have a ripper day if we bag a win. On Monday pull a sickie, put your togs and thongs on and go for a dip.

Carn mate. Don't have a sook, she'll be right if you don't whinge so much. Get in ya ute, fill it up at the servo, buy a slab at a drive thru and whack them in your esky, don't forget your stubbie holder. Tomorrow arvo before the first bounce have a barbie, bring a sheila and give her a pash maybe even have a root and you'll have a ripper day if we bag a win. On Monday pull a sickie, put your togs and thongs on and go for a dip.
Reported. Enjoy your ban.

Outstanding ;)

Not sure what it means that I actually know 90% of what you wrote. Lol

As for r word---that got the podcast an explicit rating when I made my first appearance---you aren't baiting me into saying that again!! ;)

You guys and gals are awesome by the way. Always have made me feel more than welcome

If elected I promise the users of Bigfooty a malevolent rule.
For to long outside foreign posters have been crossing our boarders trolling our forums and ruining our bantz. All the while the ruling elites like crooked deaneus and Drugs Are Bad Mackay?-Pelosi have been running their extremist agenda.:D:greenalien::D

Seriously, the influence of foreigners is palpable--get them all the hell out!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deaneus "in the real world" is scared of the ocean, so doesn't go swimming very much

hell, i've got a pool at home, and i can't jump in - i have to slowly enter and desensitise myself

so, usually at home i swim nude, and i rarely go in the ocean

so deaneus has no togs

deaneus "in the real world" is scared of the ocean, so doesn't go swimming very much

hell, i've got a pool at home, and i can't jump in - i have to slowly enter and desensitise myself

so, usually at home i swim nude, and i rarely go in the ocean

so deaneus has no togs
TMI

Remove this Banner Ad

Back