F1 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see Zhou talking to people. Scary crash. I actually quite like him. He has been the most surprising driver this year.

So happy for Sainz. Not a fan of Charles and his complaining about his team-mates. And his dive bomb on perez on the first lap

What a Race. best one this year. had everything

Finally another win Ferrari, about time..... They didnt shoot themselves in the foot as per usual.
Between SAI losing out to VER at the start, SAI going off track after their gifted first position restart and losing the lead to VER again, SAI and LEC fighting each other and losing lap time to HAM, SAI forcing LEC off track after the safety car restart……they tried their best to!! 😂😂

Not sure if anyone noticed, but also a relatively clean race - only a 5 second time penalty for Tsunoda (or was it Gasly?).

The overtaking and battles at the top end were top notch and cleanly executed. Glad that all drivers are also okay after the first lap incidents. Silverstone 2022 will go in the memory banks for when people complain that races are too boring.

FWwV1InWYAESlyT

when you go for the last piece of chicken in front of dad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Dan might be racing NASCARs in 2023 or taking a year off before doing something else. I think this is it for him, let’s hope Oscar at least gets a seat.

Ricciardo starts in 14th and finishes 13th, there were 5 cars that DNF'd who all started in front of him on the grid.

Put a fork in him.

Did he pick up damage in that first lap incident? He was very close to running into it all. If he did, it will be about the 4th time this season that damage has been blamed for his poor race day performance. If he did pick up damage, what's the point of just letting him circulate around with no hope of picking up any places? What good is the data from a damaged car running around for 52 laps and being uncompetitive?

Last edited:
The laps after the safety car were terrific. Fun, clean, aggressive racing.

What's the excuse for Ricciardo this race? Finished 13th out of 14 with no obvious damage and Norris challenging the top 5 again. It's easy to blame the team but Danny is an experienced driver who you would think has significant input into many of the decisions made.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back