F1 2024 Singapore Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I still find it so cringe when the young rich girls in the crowd lose their minds (sometimes to tears) over a driver, clad head to toe in his teams colours.
I know of one or two here in Melbourne that driver hunt, and they all meet this exact criteria - young, attractive, come from very wealthy backgrounds, and hunting/swooning over a specific driver each time F1 comes to town.
So weird

(Mentioned this here because there appears to be a disproportionate amount of crowd members fitting this bill in Singapore every year)
Same cringe as the stupid young girls who follow that DH Jack Doherty.

He didn't have a mute conference. He had a mute FIA scheduled conference. He spoke to the reporters properly outside.

I get it but i think that penalises the people not at fault rather than those at fault (the FIA). I just dont think its the right way to handle the issue.

I get it but i think that penalises the people not at fault rather than those at fault (the FIA). I just dont think its the right way to handle the issue.
How so? The reporters still get their lines, just not in the FIA's designated forum.

This first lap is going to be very interesting tonight

Expecting carnage at the front

I still expect my post in the race thread;

Hamilton to ram rod Norris and Max to take all three out, Russell goes by, followed by Pisatri, safety car, Piastri gets him on the restart.

Then midway through, Sainz prangs it, Leclerc gets stuck behind traffic, and we're golden whilst Sky has a right old sook.

The only thing assured if Max and Norris coming to blows at turn 1, but one can dream....

Hamilton to ram rod Norris and Max to take all three out, Russell goes by, followed by Pisatri, safety car, Piastri gets him on the restart.

Then midway through, Sainz prangs it, Leclerc gets stuck behind traffic, and we're golden whilst Sky has a right old sook.

The only thing assured if Max and Norris coming to blows at turn 1, but one can dream....

Can’t wait

Max with the elbows out!

I'm not sure Hamilton gets involved as he has little to gain by doing so but the Mercs are in a fantastic position to capitalise. There is nothing surer than Lando cutting across Max, opening the track up for Hamilton. If Max holds his line, Russell gets underneath all of them.

Can’t wait

Max with the elbows out!

And two mercs behind them for one to get caught in it so Russell (better line) and Piastri (timing to avoid) can go on by, whilst Hulk, Alonso and Tsunoda (underpowered) keep everyone else locked out as Ferrari sweat into turn 1.

Just depends if Max can continue on when he takes out Norris or not. If Norris can continue, 2x exceeding track limits so he can tell Oscar to hurry up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 2024 Singapore Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back