Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Troy Wingate said:
Fiction. He will be one of the greatest big men of All-Time, but not the greatest. As much as I dont like him, Karl Malone is the greatest PF.

Fact or Fiction - The Pistons are currently 22-3. Will they break the Bulls record of 72-10?
Fiction. They are good but they are not THAT good.

Fact or Fiction: You can't build a true contender around Iverson.

Stiffy_18 said:
Fiction. They are good but they are not THAT good.

Fact or Fiction: You can't build a true contender around Iverson.

Fact: Great players make their teammates better.

Fact or Fiction, no other Aussie will make the NBA in the foreseeable future

Falchoon said:
Fact: Great players make their teammates better.

Fact or Fiction, no other Aussie will make the NBA in the foreseeable future
Fiction. Drafting of Bogut will open the door for more Aussies to the NBA if they are good enough. Luke Schenscher was bee's proverbial from getting a gig with Sacramento this year.

Fact or Fiction. Nenad Krstic will be an All-Star in the not too distant future.

Stiffy_18 said:
Fiction. Drafting of Bogut will open the door for more Aussies to the NBA if they are good enough. Luke Schenscher was bee's proverbial from getting a gig with Sacramento this year.

Fact or Fiction. Nenad Krstic will be an All-Star in the not too distant future.

Fiction: This guy will never get voted in by the fans, and I don't think coaches will vote in a player who has very little flash and is just a 10/5 guy, especially when more popular players such as Magloire, Curry, Ilgauskas, Wallace are ahead of him at his position.

Fact or Fiction: The New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets will stay in Oklahoma next season.

Syd Kennets said:
Fact or Fiction: Paul Pierce is in the top 10 players in the league

fiction. In no particular order - Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, Iversen, LeBron, Nash, Garnett, Wade, Carter, Gasol, McGrady

Fact or Fiction. Golden State's playoff drought will continue.

Cunias said:
fiction. In no particular order - Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, Iversen, LeBron, Nash, Garnett, Wade, Carter, Gasol, McGrady

Fact or Fiction. Golden State's playoff drought will continue.

fiction - if they are looking shaky down the stretch they will pull the trigger on a deal

f or f

indiana cannot win the title this year

diablo14 said:
fiction - if they are looking shaky down the stretch they will pull the trigger on a deal

f or f

indiana cannot win the title this year
Fact- not enough scoring power, Rick Carlisle can't develop a team with quite enough offence.

Fact or Fiction: It will be a Spurs-Pistons NBA Finals again in 2005/06?

Drummond said:
Fact- not enough scoring power, Rick Carlisle can't develop a team with quite enough offence.

Fact or Fiction: It will be a Spurs-Pistons NBA Finals again in 2005/06?
Fact, SA are just warming up.

Fact or Fiction: Kobe Bryant will once again fail to lead the Lakers to the play offs.

Stiffy_18 said:
Fact, SA are just warming up.

Fact or Fiction: Kobe Bryant will once again fail to lead the Lakers to the play offs.

Hmmm, close to call,i will say fiction.Whilest kobe is playing out of his skin at the moment,the rest of his team(Odom,Brown) are stagnanting.it will be hard for kobe to keep up for his level of play up for another 50 games.Wouldnt be suprised if Odom gets traded for Artest.

F or F

New York cant defend the side of a barn?

jerry springer said:
Hmmm, close to call,i will say fiction.Whilest kobe is playing out of his skin at the moment,the rest of his team(Odom,Brown) are stagnanting.it will be hard for kobe to keep up for his level of play up for another 50 games.Wouldnt be suprised if Odom gets traded for Artest.

F or F

New York cant defend the side of a barn?
Fact, and Larry Brown ain't impressed.

Fact or Fiction: Chris Bosh will leave Toronto at the first opportunity he gets.

Cunias said:

harsh.

Paul Pierce is better than Vince Carter - Carter has proven his inability to be a successful 'franchise player' and his attitude leaves a little to be desired. I think Pierce has the consistent numbers to trump Dwayne Wade too.

Fact or Fiction: Chris Bosh will leave Toronto at the first opportunity he gets.

if he has a brain between his ears - FACT.

Fact or Fiction: Pat Riley's 'showtime' Lakers were superior to Phil Jackson's Lakers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TigerFan said:
harsh.

Paul Pierce is better than Vince Carter - Carter has proven his inability to be a successful 'franchise player' and his attitude leaves a little to be desired. I think Pierce has the consistent numbers to trump Dwayne Wade too.

if he has a brain between his ears - FACT.

Fact or Fiction: Pat Riley's 'showtime' Lakers were superior to Phil Jackson's Lakers.
Fact :D

Fact or Fiction: Yao Ming is the softest center in the league.

TigerFan said:
fact - but dependant on how lowly you rate Brad Miller.

Fact or Fiction: a fit Chris Webber is the most valuable player in the league
Fiction. In his prime he was truly exceptional player that could do it all. I think he was top 5 players in the league but not sure he was the best. Exceptional talent though.

Fact or Fiction: Jason Kidd is the best PG in the league.

Stiffy_18 said:
Fiction. In his prime he was truly exceptional player that could do it all. I think he was top 5 players in the league but not sure he was the best. Exceptional talent though.

Fact or Fiction: Jason Kidd is the best PG in the league.

fact. easy one of the best distributors of the rock ive ever seen. sure he hasnt really got a jump shot and never has, but his passing skills and court vision are still the best going around. he makes the players arond him better. nash has claims, but kidd has got one of the worst franchises in the league to two eastern conference titles. nash hasnt won anything.

fact or fiction -

boris diaw has most improved player in the bag this season.

diablo14 said:
fact or fiction -

boris diaw has most improved player in the bag this season.
Fact - He has nearly tripled all his numbers this season and has thrived in the Suns style and tempo. He can guard every position and is knocking down over 50% of his shots.

Fact or Fiction - Kevin Garnett will demand a trade should Minnesota fail to do anything again this post season?

Renegade said:
Fact - He has nearly tripled all his numbers this season and has thrived in the Suns style and tempo. He can guard every position and is knocking down over 50% of his shots.

Fact or Fiction - Kevin Garnett will demand a trade should Minnesota fail to do anything again this post season?

fiction - i reckon hes at least one more season away from heading down that road.

fact or fiction - the pistons should have at least three guys in the east all stars this year.

diablo14 said:
fiction - i reckon hes at least one more season away from heading down that road.

fact or fiction - the pistons should have at least three guys in the east all stars this year.
Fiction - they are a very even bunch and as such will never get that many all stars. Having said that, if Billups is not an All-Star this year then NBA basketball should be banned world wide.

Fact or Fiction: Stojakovic is the best spot up shooter in the league.

Stiffy_18 said:
Fiction - they are a very even bunch and as such will never get that many all stars. Having said that, if Billups is not an All-Star this year then NBA basketball should be banned world wide.

Fact or Fiction: Stojakovic is the best spot up shooter in the league.

probably fiction, ray allen, michael redd would have stronger claims to that title...

Fact or Fiction: t-mac's new baby boy's name (Laymen Lamar), is a bloody gay name.

coxon said:
Fact or Fiction: t-mac's new baby boy's name (Laymen Lamar), is a bloody gay name.

fact. I wouldn't want to share a name with Lamar Odom either.

Fact or Fiction: Pat Riley can turn Miami into a serious Eastern Conference threat

ok, double up...

Stiffy_18 said:
Fact. Pretty Gay

Fact or Fiction: Ron Artest will end up in Denver by the new year.

Fiction. I think he's going to the Knicks.

now, Fact or Fiction: Pat Riley can turn Miami into a serious Eastern Conference threat

TigerFan said:
ok, double up...

Fiction. I think he's going to the Knicks.

now, Fact or Fiction: Pat Riley can turn Miami into a serious Eastern Conference threat
Fact. Riley is a hard nosed coach who demands respect and won't tolerate nonesense.

Fact or Fiction: AI is best player when it comes to creating a shot for himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back