Fair Weather Supporters...

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish I had your fortitude... In all my life supporting the Saints, I have seen one Grandfinal Victory... That's a long time of support....

For some reason I always figured you were born in 86, from your username.

fair weather supporters are the lowest form of scum. If you cant support your team through the tough times, then your not a real supporter

I wish I had your fortitude... In all my life supporting the Saints, I have seen one Grandfinal Victory... That's a long time of support....

I am just so grateful that Port will be known as the first team to lose to the Goldcoast, instead of us....

how old are yoU!??!

I for one am not one.

I love my Saints no matter what. Come at me Bay.

comeatmebro1.jpg

Got the game playing in the backgrounds, it pains me watching it :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we lost.

It was a good fightback in the 3rd but the better team on the day did in fact win.

I'm not happy with it but what can ya do?

Cry? ;)

Your bunch of boken-hearted spuds cost me a tip and some moolah :mad:

Zac will stick himself up Nicky tonight and claim a victory ... about the biggest win that shitcart club can hope for now. Pathetic as always.

Cry? ;)

Your bunch of boken-hearted spuds cost me a tip and some moolah :mad:

Thanks for informing us that our loss cost you money! I'm now feeling a little joy at your expence. :D:D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

From a Richmond supporter, stick with em. I'm past 30 years of heartache and will NEVER give up on my team

That's true. Real supporters ride out the tough times. Still sucks though.

Thanks for informing us that our loss cost you money! I'm now feeling a little joy at your expence. :D:D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Blowing 60 bucks was well and truly worth seeing your brethren's upcoming waterworks, I couldn't lose either way :D

Blowing 4 points was well and truly worth hearing you lost 60 bucks on the Saints. I could win either way. :D

I still have* most of 1800 I collected on Pies winning last year's flag :):thumbsu:

*may not be true

My guess is from his username 25 which means he has never seen a premiership :eek:

No supporters wants to admit they have never had the joy of seeing a flag... :eek:

i swear he said he saw the 1966 premiership ahahah, boy if he did he must be atleast 55 to be able to comprehend it....coz i was born in 1988 but i dont say that i experienced the 1990 flag lol

i swear he said he saw the 1966 premiership ahahah, boy if he did he must be atleast 55 to be able to comprehend it....coz i was born in 1988 but i dont say that i experienced the 1990 flag lol

Yup. You'd want to be at least 16 to be able to remember and appreciate it. That would make him 61 years old today. I don't know many 61 year olds that hang out on bigfooty and use the word "LOL" :D

Yup. You'd want to be at least 16 to be able to remember and appreciate it. That would make him 61 years old today. I don't know many 61 year olds that hang out on bigfooty and use the word "LOL" :D

Bombers 2003 is your man, might not be 61 but he isn't far off.

But yeah, CryingMan 86 is clearly lying in order to give himself some sort of respectability and creedence, pathetic indeed :eek::eek::eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair Weather Supporters...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back