Faith No More reunion

Remove this Banner Ad

No Jim Martin is a big disappointment, His guitar was the cornerstone of their sound.
This is true

but if the rumours are true it is pretty irreconcilable there

simple equation .. if there is a god ? ... they will tour .

Patton has always had Oz high on his agenda so we can only be optimistic ... practically a duel citizen

First few reunion shows have been getting rave reviews. Setlists look fantastic and some of the youtube clips I've seen of their shows have been great. I was fairly apprehensive at first (like I am of most reunions), but I really hope they end up touring here...

Just watched some of the Download Festival clips, I'm even keener for them to come here now.

It's fantastic reading some of the comments on Youtube as well; some dipshits are claiming they are 50 year old wannabes imitating the likes of Limp Bizkit and Korn.

:rolleyes:

Just watched some of the Download Festival clips, I'm even keener for them to come here now.

It's fantastic reading some of the comments on Youtube as well; some dipshits are claiming they are 50 year old wannabes imitating the likes of Limp Bizkit and Korn.

:rolleyes:

Maybe they are....

Can't live on past glories forever...not that i personally rate them at all (****ing hate Patton)

Maybe they are....

Can't live on past glories forever...not that i personally rate them at all (****ing hate Patton)

Faith No More were years before Korn and Limp Bizkit. How can they be imitating them?

If anything those 2 bands were imitating FNM. Didn't come close though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The setlist from their first show at Brixton - which i missed out on, don't you hate a global recession... :mad:.

01. "Reunited" (Peaches & Herb cover)
02. "The Real Thing"
03. "From Out Of Nowhere"
04. "Land Of Sunshine"
05. "Caffeine
06. "Evidence"
07. "Chinese Arithmetic"
08. "Surprise! You're Dead!"
09. "Easy"
10. "Last Cup Of Sorrow"
11. "Midlife Crisis"
12. "Cockoo For Caca"
13. "The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies"
14. "RX"
15. "King For A Day"
16. "Malpractice"
17. "Jizzlobber"
18. "Be Aggressive"
19. "Epic"
20. "Mark Bowen"
Encore 1:
21. "Chariots Of Fire/Stripsearch"
22. "Just A Man"
Encore 2:
23. "I Started A Joke"
24. "Pristina"

Their download Festival setlist was pretty much the same (up to stripsearch), then followed by We care a lot.

Just watched the videos. Freeeeeeeeeeeaken awesome!

Also, loved the little Lady gaga cover (Poker Face) during the start of Chinese Arithmetic! :D

15. "King For A Day"
16. "Malpractice"
17. "Jizzlobber"
18. "Be Aggressive"
19. "Epic"
20. "Mark Bowen"

Great way to close a set. That would have been awesome.

JIZZLOBBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hide the dirty minutes under my dirty mattress and they are making me itch.

My time is spilt milk!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:
Only better news i could get in this regard would be news of a kyuss reunion.
they better
1) play in melbourne
2) play more than one show
3) (try to)enforce ticketing limits so i don't miss out ala ratm.

fu#%'n oath!!!!!

A Kyuss return would be the greatest ****ing thing ever, but Josh has said a few times that there is no chance of it happening.

The setlist from their first show at Brixton - which i missed out on, don't you hate a global recession... :mad:.

01. "Reunited" (Peaches & Herb cover)
02. "The Real Thing"
03. "From Out Of Nowhere"
04. "Land Of Sunshine"
05. "Caffeine
06. "Evidence"
07. "Chinese Arithmetic"
08. "Surprise! You're Dead!"
09. "Easy"
10. "Last Cup Of Sorrow"
11. "Midlife Crisis"
12. "Cockoo For Caca"
13. "The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies"
14. "RX"
15. "King For A Day"
16. "Malpractice"
17. "Jizzlobber"
18. "Be Aggressive"
19. "Epic"
20. "Mark Bowen"
Encore 1:
21. "Chariots Of Fire/Stripsearch"
22. "Just A Man"
Encore 2:
23. "I Started A Joke"
24. "Pristina"

Similar set in Berlin last Tuesday. Give or take. Ashes to Ashes was in there somewhere. Evidence was done in another language (Italian?) Great venue too: an open air amphitheatre in the middle of a park. And needless to say, they produced the performance to match.

So glad I got to see them.

Just read that Chuck Mosley performed with Faith No More on stage in San Francisco. That would have been an unbelievable show to witness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Faith No More reunion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back