Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

The massive Fallout London mod is out.

"UPDATE: The Fallout London mod is out now, available to download from GOG.

If you download the mod via GOG, it will work with Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition from both GOG and Steam.

Fallout London is compatible with the pre-patched version (1.10.163.0) of Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition. A next-gen compatible version of the mod is currently in development, but it does not have a release date yet.

The GOG version is exactly the pre-patched one (1.10.163.0), which the PC storefront maintained "in order to provide time for modding communities to update their mods." This means you’ll be able to launch Fallout London installation right away.

The Steam version of the game is after the next-gen update, making it non-compatible. This means you’ll have to downgrade your game to the compatible pre-patch version before proceeding with installation."

Guess will need to downgrade to give it a go.

Finished this last night. About 200 hours. Though, 120+ hours of that would have been ****ing around with settlements (using mods because vanilla building is ass) and collecting power armour, building sheds for power armour, rebuilding sheds for power armour, etc.

Probably don't really need the spoiler tag, given this is 8 years old and I'm probably the last to play it but ...
Kinda inadvertantly ended up with the Railroad. Just tried to stay on board with everyone as long as possible. Would have gone Minutemen, but seems you need to piss off the Institute earlier than I did.

Nuka world was kinda shit. You either do a character U-turn, and become a raider, or you wipe everyone out and have a pretty unsatisfying ending.

Finished this last night. About 200 hours. Though, 120+ hours of that would have been ****ing around with settlements (using mods because vanilla building is ass) and collecting power armour, building sheds for power armour, rebuilding sheds for power armour, etc.

Probably don't really need the spoiler tag, given this is 8 years old and I'm probably the last to play it but ...
Kinda inadvertantly ended up with the Railroad. Just tried to stay on board with everyone as long as possible. Would have gone Minutemen, but seems you need to piss off the Institute earlier than I did.

Nuka world was kinda shit. You either do a character U-turn, and become a raider, or you wipe everyone out and have a pretty unsatisfying ending.
Absolutely agree about Nuka World, I tried to do the raider thing but returning to the Commonwealth and ousting settlers was just a bit too much so I reloaded and wiped out the raiders instead, which is what I think my character would have done based on the rest of my playthrough. I mean, I had hated raiders ever since I met the Abernathys right at the start of the game after all.

Only person I know who went with Railroad

I'm 70 hours ina and switching between Nuka World and Far Harbor

Neither have wowed me

Automatron was better imo

Only person I know who went with Railroad

I'm 70 hours ina and switching between Nuka World and Far Harbor

Neither have wowed me

Automatron was better imo
Like I said, I didn't really go with Railroad per se, more just ended up with them. Wouldn't have explicitly chosen them.

I actually had a save just before the final mission and was able to do the Minutemen ending, plays out exactly the same. Also did the Institute ending, which felt pretty anti-climactic. Only one I couldn't do was the BoS one as I had already destroyed them by that point.

Like I said, I didn't really go with Railroad per se, more just ended up with them. Wouldn't have explicitly chosen them.

I actually had a save just before the final mission and was able to do the Minutemen ending, plays out exactly the same. Also did the Institute ending, which felt pretty anti-climactic. Only one I couldn't do was the BoS one as I had already destroyed them by that point.

The institute ending blowing up the BOS base isn't anti climatic

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

The institute ending blowing up the BOS base isn't anti climatic

I did that before any of the endings. It's an Institute mission but not specifically the Institute ending.

I did that before any of the endings. It's an Institute mission but not specifically the Institute ending.
I've done the BOS, institute and minutemen endings

Never the railroad though. What is the ending/missions like?

I've done the BOS, institute and minutemen endings

Never the railroad though. What is the ending/missions like?

Ending is basically the same as Minutemen, enter through the portal, destroy the reactor and watch it explode from the top of that building. Only difference is, you can organize a synth rebellion inside the Institute, who help you when you attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back