Family day

Remove this Banner Ad

Any idea when the players come out?

When they've sobered up enough to look remotely acceptable on a family day?

Whenever they want I suppose

I'll be there with the baby in the backpack with a flag sticking out the top. Looking forward to it

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/season/finals/live-site

Come down Victoria University Whitten Oval the day after the 2016 Toyota AFL Grand Final, to commemorate the season that was.

The event is scheduled for Sunday, 2 October with gates opening at 11:00am.

As well as having the 2016 Western Bulldogs Grand Final team presented on-stage, there will be interviews with players and coaches throughout the day.

Grand Final merchandise will be on sale with plenty of food trucks on site for all your lunch and snack needs.

Entry is by gold coin donation, with gates to close at 2:00pm.

Parking is extremely limited and we recommend catching public transport to VU Whitten Oval. The venue is situated adjacent to West Footscray train station.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what time the players will take to the stage? There doesn't seem to be a schedule anywhere that i can find. I'm trying to give my mate enough time to get over his hangover...

Anyone know what time the players will take to the stage? There doesn't seem to be a schedule anywhere that i can find. I'm trying to give my mate enough time to get over his hangover...
Just after midday

I'm watching the Sunday Footy Show and right at this second they're all still sitting in a pub :p
Tell them to get here already then!

Aboit 12ish

WO looks absolutely terrific. Or maybe the sky just looks nicer today after 62 years.
e542346124418739e583e0f428948574.jpg

On mobile device using BigFooty mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Family day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back